• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    Guided Range Workshop this Saturday, 11/18, from 9am to 1pm. Private range in Owings, MD (25 minutes south of Annapolis). Working on marksmanship, drawing from concealment, shooting while moving, and more. For registration and more information click the link. Discounts available; message me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I don't understand why people aren't jumping at this. There should be at least 10 people each and every time.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    I don't understand why people aren't jumping at this. There should be at least 10 people each and every time.
    I'd jump on it, but I will be on the road to TX on Saturday. I already have the proposed day next month on the calendar, hopefully work and life leave me free to go in December. The first class was excellent.

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    I'd jump on it, but I will be on the road to TX on Saturday. I already have the proposed day next month on the calendar, hopefully work and life leave me free to go in December. The first class was excellent.

Just got the December schedule hashed out. I couldn’t get my original date requested so it will be on the 16th instead. Hope that doesn’t screw things up for you too much.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Just got the December schedule hashed out. I couldn’t get my original date requested so it will be on the 16th instead. Hope that doesn’t screw things up for you too much.

I now have the 16th on the schedule, I will be there. I will keep an eye out for thr sign up.

Mark

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    I now have the 16th on the schedule, I will be there. I will keep an eye out for thr sign up.

Mark

Excellent. I’m going to try to make a post on here, and get the course up on the website to register by the end of the day today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom