• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bulletmen

Alpha Bravo Mfg
    Jun 6, 2011
    Hanover Pa
    Hello all !
    Just joined here after lurking for a couple weeks and on advise of a friend.Looks like a good group of folks on this forum.
    Have been casting bullets for my own use for over 30 years.Been reloading even longer than that.Started out with a single cavity LYMAN 38-40 mold my Dad gave me. Wanted to load for a 92 Winchester in that caliber,not a wide selection of bullets in 40cal back then.Got a LYMAN 4 cav 45 230 RN mold and thought I hit the big time !
    We now have 2 Bullet Master machines and two Cast Masters. Still do some hand casting for some of the odd stuff people want.
    Was a Marylander for most of my life,moved just over the line to Pa partly because of Md hoplophobic gun laws.Still have my Maryland roots tho !
    Nothing like crabs,pit beef and National Bo...............

www.bulletmen.com

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Welcome to the forum. You might want to contact the admins about becoming an Industry Partner.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Greatings to you bulletman!!!!

so I see you have a good selection of cast bullets on your web site. Glad you chose to join us here at mds, its about time john.

I can testify to the quality of his bullets I have been "testing" them for some time.

welcome aboard vanya.

bulletmen

Alpha Bravo Mfg
    Jun 6, 2011
    Hanover Pa
    Thanks for the Welcome !
    Everything we sell is lubed and sized except roundballs and other Black Powder bullets.50/50 lube,can provide a softer lube for Black Powder. We use a Magma Lube Master for most stuff,a Star for he rest. A few special types we pan lube.We have up to 20ga round ball and 58 cal Minies.If we can get a mold for 600 NE (and enough sales to justify $$)we'll make it !

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Thanks for the Welcome !
    Everything we sell is lubed and sized except roundballs and other Black Powder bullets.50/50 lube,can provide a softer lube for Black Powder. We use a Magma Lube Master for most stuff,a Star for he rest. A few special types we pan lube.We have up to 20ga round ball and 58 cal Minies.If we can get a mold for 600 NE (and enough sales to justify $$)we'll make it !

I just didn't get that from the website.

bulletmen

Alpha Bravo Mfg
    Jun 6, 2011
    Hanover Pa
    changes

Thanks for the input K31. Sometimes the obvious is not always as obvious as you think.
    We will include the statement that "Unless otherwise noted,all bullets are lubed and sized. We use 50/50 lube,softer lube can be used on request."

As a Thank You,if you want to buy some bullets from us,I'll include a sample pack of your choice with order.

www.bulletmen.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom