• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    So to confrim:

Lou recieved a phone call this morning saying that dealers can release after 7 days? This was from an official at MSP?

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    THIS CANNOT BE CONFIRMED....
    My neighbor just texted me and said MDSP lost the lawsuit.
    When asked what the source was he said an MSI connection.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS TRUE.... BUT GOD I HOPE IT IS.

He probably read it at the beginning of this thread.

If they lost this lawsuit, it would be the fastest lawsuit loss of all time. Well, maybe not, but definitely in the top .1%

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    Hate to burst the hope bubble but...

Nothing to say.

I have seen lots of threads and gotten some texts and emails about rumors. I don't know what dealer is doing what these days. Some are moving firearms and some are not. This seems to be causing understandable confusion about a change in official policy at the state level.

I can say that until the state changes their tune in an official and public manner that it is the 'same old song' as yesterday.

Ignore rumors. They only make things harder to understand in a state with unfathomable gun laws. The moment something official happens you will hear it from me as soon as I can get to a working network connection. Promise.

But I repeat: no change as of this moment.

Although this is the MSI side of things... Maybe the MFLDA has something different going on...

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Here is the current status of the case, as of 2328 this evening, from Maryland Judiciary Case Search. If you want to keep tabs on the case as it works its way through the system, click the link and search for Case #03C13005388 within the Baltimore County Circuit Court dropdown at the bottom of the page.

Attachments

• Circuit Court Baltimore County - #03C13005388.pdf
      20.8 KB · Views: 141

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Alright Lou, you're singing one tune and MSI is singing another. Time to tell us what exactly you heard! Now! Lol :D

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    That would be "hear-say" :D

Let's wait to see it in black-n-white from an authoritative "credible" source.

Lou IS an authoritative source as an FFL and member of MLDFA (seem to recall he may even be a board member), he also worked on putting the lawsuit together with MSI and AGC. So don't be discounting his input.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    We MSI members have heard nothing regarding this. It appears that Lou received a phone call from someone @ MFLDA but that is all we can confirm. There has been no word on the lawsuit (to my knowledge) at this point.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    not here at the moment, pffft.... I heard Target has a sale on My little Pony items, guess he is there now...

I think he's in his shop releasing purchases per the law.

Although he mighta stopped by Target on the way to pick up a few of his favorite things :D

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    It is true and mopar needed the tissues to clean out his drawers BEFORE he left the shop.

Not April foolz.

If they're at my shop, you shpould have gotten a call from me today, check messages. If not from my shop, good luck.

Arcamm came to the shop today in his bath robe with something sticking out underneath in front; he said he flashed his neighbors on the way down and the bowling alley people were laughuing their asses off. So what's the diff???

Yep.

.......an' doctors make pills for that too...........

Now I jus' find out mopar kiss 'n tells. Shoulda' known, Chad gave me forewarning.

"You're gonna' shoot your eye out with that thing." An' come to think of it, back in the day they used to tell us we'd go blind if we kept doin' that..................

MLFDA, got the call this morning. Now boys n' girls, let's see some of those donations roll in for the big lawsuits that we are facing in regard to SB281. The MLFDA is equally responsible for the cost of these lawsuits just as MSI and AGC; we could really use the money (donations).

:lol2::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom