• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    You are correct, I will rephrase

If one was to ask msi to educate them on the upcoming elections with reguards to the re-election of republican candidates that voted as anti gun what would the synopsis of said eduction.

I am jusf funny about who I give my money to, especially after this session

When I first met several MDS members at a gun show, some four years ago, it was at an MSI table. I knew nothing about MSI at that point. I asked several questions regarding Hogan and the West Maryland push.

The MSI guys were extremely hesitant to discuss politics in any way shape or form. Looking back, I could see they didn't want to come off as a political group.

I happily handed them twenty bucks for MSI and went on my way.

I'm not sure how much flogging the old horse can take. Chip in a few bucks for the cause. If we're going to run our mouths regarding these new laws, the least we can do is back it up with some coin. It's the right thing to do.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    When I first met several MDS members at a gun show, some four years ago, it was at an MSI table. I knew nothing about MSI at that point. I asked several questions regarding Hogan and the West Maryland push.

The MSI guys were extremely hesitant to discuss politics in any way shape or form. Looking back, I could see they didn't want to come off as a political group.

I happily handed them twenty bucks for MSI and went on my way.

I'm not sure how much flogging the old horse can take. Chip in a few bucks for the cause. If we're going to run our mouths regarding these new laws, the least we can do is back it up with some coin. It's the right thing to do.

I don’t consider asking questions to educate myself on whom to give my money to flogging a dead horse

I try an give 1 k a year to pro 2a candidates and organizations

Hogan and last session taught me to be more careful with my money, I should have bought uppers with it instead of giving it to traitors

Ymmv

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Welp, I renewed, just because

If I find out donating more will help md get more aligned with my stances I will

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    But I was wrong.

Read post 29, and follow the link to the language if the statute. Basically, own the device beforehand, apply to ATF before 10/2018, AND receive approval before 10/2019. It is not possible to comply.

I am afraid no ammo and brass for you, after all.

Follow the link to the language? I posted the very language in my response.

(B) THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO THE POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR BY A PERSON WHO:
    (1) POSSESSED THE RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2018;
    (2) APPLIED TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2018, FOR AUTHORIZATION TO POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR; AND
    (3) IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR.

That is the language from the bill. Show me where a person would not be in compliance with all federal requirements for possession of a rapid fire trigger activator, when there are no federal requirements? Can a person be in non-compliance when there is nothing to comply to? Now, if an executive order or some federal legislation gets passed pertaining to Rapid Fire Trigger Activators before October 1, 2018, then we can discuss compliance and non-compliance.

Do you know of any federal law or regulation that we need to comply with right now pertaining to Rapid Fire Trigger Activators?

(B) THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO THE POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR BY A PERSON WHO:
    (2) APPLIED TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2018, FOR AUTHORIZATION TO POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR; AND
    (3) IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR.

That is the language from the bill. Show me where a person would not be in compliance with all federal requirements for possession of a rapid fire trigger activator, when there are no federal requirements? Can a person be in non-compliance when there is nothing to comply to? Now, if an executive order or some federal legislation gets passed pertaining to Rapid Fire Trigger Activators before October 1, 2018, then we can discuss compliance and non-compliance.

Do you know of any federal law or regulation that we need to comply with right now pertaining to Rapid Fire Trigger Activators?

The following lines are what have me confused (lines 27-31)...
    (3) RECEIVED AUTHORIZATION TO POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER
    ACTIVATOR FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND
    EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2019; AND
    (4) is in compliance with all federal requirements for possession of a rapid
    fire trigger activator.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Knowing that the overwhelming majority of MDS members won't be entering this thread, would it be beneficial to have an MSI Litigation Fund thread and sticky?

If it looks too much like begging, I believe begging would be entirely acceptable right now.

And knowing that folks who don't give benefit from folks who do give, a little public shaming couldn't hurt either.

Everybody in the entire state benefits from what 2A organizations do. Everybody in the entire nation benefited from Heller. Is everybody in the entire nation donating to the 2AF? Guess it depends on how a person perceives the "benefit".

Public shaming? Already have had enough of it with certain people on here taking the holier than thou stand because they think they have contributed way more than others to the fight. Yeah, public shaming and bragging sounds like a great idea. A great idea to really turn people off to the organization that is doing it.

Maybe MSI should put out something showing what good it has done for the community. Like pics of Esq and others attending the hearings down in Annapolis and how MSI got a bill that would have originally allowed the bag lady to confiscate your weapons, to something more reasonable.

What was the last litigation effort that MSI was ultimately successful on? I mean, I know it won at certain levels, but ultimately it lost a couple of times at the 4th Circuit level. CCW? Assault Weapons/Mags? HQL? Did I miss other litigation? Maybe it was successful at the 7 day wait litigation.

Is MSI's influence best at the litigation level, or the legislation level? I know MSI helped to tame FSA2013. I know it helped to tame this crapstorm we just went through. Not a win, but it was like having a 500 pound bomb dropped on us instead of a nuke.

Public shaming - bad idea.
    Extolling the virtues of MSI - good idea.

Of course, this is just my opinion. Carry on as you see fit.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012

I understand your point. But the relief from asking the ATF is short lived. Under another part of the bill that was signed into law (SB 707T), it provides:

4–305.1. 16
    (a) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a person may not: 17
    (1) transport a rapid fire trigger activator into the State; or 18
    (2) manufacture, possess, sell, offer to sell, transfer, purchase, or receive a 19 rapid fire trigger activator. 20
    (b) This section does not apply to the possession of a rapid fire trigger activator 21 by a person who: 22
    (1) possessed the rapid fire trigger activator before October 1, 2018; 23
    (2) applied to the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and 24 Explosives before October 1, 2018, for authorization to possess a rapid fire trigger activator; 25 [and] 26
    (3) RECEIVED AUTHORIZATION TO POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER 27 ACTIVATOR FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND 28 EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2019; AND
    (4) is in compliance with all federal requirements for possession of a rapid 30 fire trigger activator. 31

So, if you don't receive "authorization" from the ATF by Oct. 1, 2019, you can be charged for possession under this provision. And if you received immediate notice from the ATF that such authorization would not be forthcoming, query whether it is wise to place reliance on your original submission to ATF prior to Oct. 1, 2018?

Attachments

• sb0707T.pdf
      151.5 KB · Views: 152

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    Thank you!

Sir, I joined MSI at a gun show. I only paid like $20 or so. I have a card with my name, join date, and exp date of 10/07/2018. I just tried to log in at MSI site and they didn't know me by my E-Mail. I couldn't remember my log in info. My card says General Member. Should I rejoin, or call them? I wanted to make a small donation, or would rejoining do as much good? Thank you for any help in advance.

esqappellate, I sent an E-Mail where you said. Thank you for your time. Problem solved, Thanks.

Last edited:

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sir, I joined MSI at a gun show. I only paid like $20 or so. I have a card with my name, join date, and exp date of 10/07/2018. I just tried to log in at MSI site and they didn't know me by my E-Mail. I couldn't remember my log in info. My card says General Member. Should I rejoin, or call them? I wanted to make a small donation, or would rejoining do as much good? Thank you for any help in advance.

We can fix that. Please send an email IDing yourself to info@marylandshallissue.org. We will get back to you. Thanks for asking about this.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    I understand your point. But the relief from asking the ATF is short lived. Under another part of the bill that was signed into law (SB 707T), it provides:

4–305.1. 16
    (a) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a person may not: 17
    (1) transport a rapid fire trigger activator into the State; or 18
    (2) manufacture, possess, sell, offer to sell, transfer, purchase, or receive a 19 rapid fire trigger activator. 20
    (b) This section does not apply to the possession of a rapid fire trigger activator 21 by a person who: 22
    (1) possessed the rapid fire trigger activator before October 1, 2018; 23
    (2) applied to the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and 24 Explosives before October 1, 2018, for authorization to possess a rapid fire trigger activator; 25 [and] 26
    (3) RECEIVED AUTHORIZATION TO POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER 27 ACTIVATOR FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND 28 EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2019; AND
    (4) is in compliance with all federal requirements for possession of a rapid 30 fire trigger activator. 31

So, if you don't receive "authorization" from the ATF by Oct. 1, 2019, you can be charged for possession under this provision. And if you received immediate notice from the ATF that such authorization would not be forthcoming, query whether you can place reliance on your original submission to ATF prior to Oct. 1, 2018?

Who has the enrolled version of the law? What I am reading has 4-305.1 listed twice in it, and the one you are quoting is after 4-306.

4–305.1.
    13 A (A) EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SUBSECTION (B) OF THIS SECTION, A PERSON
    14 MAY NOT:
    15 (1) TRANSPORT A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR INTO THE STATE;
    16 OR
    17 (2) MANUFACTURE, POSSESS, SELL, OFFER TO SELL, TRANSFER,
    18 PURCHASE, OR RECEIVE A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR.
    19 (B) THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO THE POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE
    20 TRIGGER ACTIVATOR BY A PERSON WHO:
    21 (1) POSSESSED THE RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR BEFORE
    22 OCTOBER 1, 2018;
    23 (2) APPLIED TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO,
    24 FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2018, FOR AUTHORIZATION TO
    25 POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR; AND
    26 (3) IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR
    27 POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR.

28 4–306.
    29 (a) Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle, a person who violates this
    30 subtitle is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not
    31 exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both.
    6 HOUSE BILL 888
    1 (b) (1) A person who uses an assault weapon, A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER
    2 ACTIVATOR, or a magazine that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds of ammunition, in
    3 the commission of a felony or a crime of violence as defined in § 5–101 of the Public Safety
    4 Article is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction, in addition to any other sentence
    5 imposed for the felony or crime of violence, shall be sentenced under this subsection.
    6 (2) (i) For a first violation, the person shall be sentenced to
    7 imprisonment for not less than 5 years and not exceeding 20 years.
    8 (ii) The court may not impose less than the minimum sentence of
    9 5 years.
    10 (iii) The mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years may not be
    11 suspended.
    12 (iv) Except as otherwise provided in § 4–305 of the Correctional
    13 Services Article, the person is not eligible for parole in less than 5 years.
    14 (3) (i) For each subsequent violation, the person shall be sentenced to
    15 imprisonment for not less than 10 years and not exceeding 20 years.
    16 (ii) The court may not impose less than the minimum sentence of 10
    17 years.
    18 (iii) A sentence imposed under this paragraph shall be consecutive to
    19 and not concurrent with any other sentence imposed for the felony or crime of violence.
    20 SECTION 2. AND BE IT FURTHER ENACTED, That the Laws of Maryland read
    21 as follows:
    22 Article – Criminal Law

23 4–305.1.
    24 (a) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a person may not:
    25 (1) transport a rapid fire trigger activator into the State; or
    26 (2) manufacture, possess, sell, offer to sell, transfer, purchase, or receive a
    27 rapid fire trigger activator.
    28 (b) This section does not apply to the possession of a rapid fire trigger activator
    29 by a person who:
    30 (1) possessed the rapid fire trigger activator before October 1, 2018;
    HOUSE BILL 888 7
    1 (2) applied to the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and
    2 Explosives before October 1, 2018, for authorization to possess a rapid fire trigger activator;
    3 [and]
    4 (3) RECEIVED AUTHORIZATION TO POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER
    5 ACTIVATOR FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND
    6 EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2019; AND
    7 (4) is in compliance with all federal requirements for possession of a rapid
    8 fire trigger activator.
    9 SECTION 3. AND BE IT FURTHER ENACTED, That Section 2 of this Act shall take
    10 effect October 1, 2019.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2018RS/bills/hb/hb0888t.pdf

Ah, come October 1, 2019, then authorization must have been received from the ATF to grandfather the item. That part definitely needs to be litigated, because currently, it is an impossibility. Might even have to do with the General Assembly kicking the Taking Clause down the proverbial road. They could have made it so much better by inserting something stating that, "if applicable, has received authorization from the ATF to possess the Rapid Fire Trigger Actuator."

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Who has the enrolled version of the law? What I am reading has 4-305.1 listed twice in it, and the one you are quoting is after 4-306.

4–305.1.
    13 A (A) EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SUBSECTION (B) OF THIS SECTION, A PERSON
    14 MAY NOT:
    15 (1) TRANSPORT A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR INTO THE STATE;
    16 OR
    17 (2) MANUFACTURE, POSSESS, SELL, OFFER TO SELL, TRANSFER,
    18 PURCHASE, OR RECEIVE A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR.
    19 (B) THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO THE POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE
    20 TRIGGER ACTIVATOR BY A PERSON WHO:
    21 (1) POSSESSED THE RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR BEFORE
    22 OCTOBER 1, 2018;
    23 (2) APPLIED TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO,
    24 FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2018, FOR AUTHORIZATION TO
    25 POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR; AND
    26 (3) IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR
    27 POSSESSION OF A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER ACTIVATOR.

28 4–306.
    29 (a) Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle, a person who violates this
    30 subtitle is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not
    31 exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both.
    6 HOUSE BILL 888
    1 (b) (1) A person who uses an assault weapon, A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER
    2 ACTIVATOR, or a magazine that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds of ammunition, in
    3 the commission of a felony or a crime of violence as defined in § 5–101 of the Public Safety
    4 Article is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction, in addition to any other sentence
    5 imposed for the felony or crime of violence, shall be sentenced under this subsection.
    6 (2) (i) For a first violation, the person shall be sentenced to
    7 imprisonment for not less than 5 years and not exceeding 20 years.
    8 (ii) The court may not impose less than the minimum sentence of
    9 5 years.
    10 (iii) The mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years may not be
    11 suspended.
    12 (iv) Except as otherwise provided in § 4–305 of the Correctional
    13 Services Article, the person is not eligible for parole in less than 5 years.
    14 (3) (i) For each subsequent violation, the person shall be sentenced to
    15 imprisonment for not less than 10 years and not exceeding 20 years.
    16 (ii) The court may not impose less than the minimum sentence of 10
    17 years.
    18 (iii) A sentence imposed under this paragraph shall be consecutive to
    19 and not concurrent with any other sentence imposed for the felony or crime of violence.
    20 SECTION 2. AND BE IT FURTHER ENACTED, That the Laws of Maryland read
    21 as follows:
    22 Article – Criminal Law

23 4–305.1.
    24 (a) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a person may not:
    25 (1) transport a rapid fire trigger activator into the State; or
    26 (2) manufacture, possess, sell, offer to sell, transfer, purchase, or receive a
    27 rapid fire trigger activator.
    28 (b) This section does not apply to the possession of a rapid fire trigger activator
    29 by a person who:
    30 (1) possessed the rapid fire trigger activator before October 1, 2018;
    HOUSE BILL 888 7
    1 (2) applied to the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and
    2 Explosives before October 1, 2018, for authorization to possess a rapid fire trigger activator;
    3 [and]
    4 (3) RECEIVED AUTHORIZATION TO POSSESS A RAPID FIRE TRIGGER
    5 ACTIVATOR FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND
    6 EXPLOSIVES BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2019; AND
    7 (4) is in compliance with all federal requirements for possession of a rapid
    8 fire trigger activator.
    9 SECTION 3. AND BE IT FURTHER ENACTED, That Section 2 of this Act shall take
    10 effect October 1, 2019.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2018RS/bills/hb/hb0888t.pdf

Ah, come October 1, 2019, then authorization must have been received from the ATF to grandfather the item. That part definitely needs to be litigated, because currently, it is an impossibility. Might even have to do with the General Assembly kicking the Taking Clause down the proverbial road. They could have made it so much better by inserting something stating that, "if applicable, has received authorization from the ATF to possess the Rapid Fire Trigger Actuator."

SB 707T was signed into law. It is now Chapter 252 Attached. And you are right 4.305.1 is in there twice. Hopelessly incompetent lawmaking.

Attachments

• Ch_252_sb0707T.pdf
      133.7 KB · Views: 130

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Isn't this an ex post facto law?

I don't think so. They are not making prior behavior illegal. They are making it illegal going forward to possess something. If they made it illegal today to possess a Rapid Fire Trigger Activator as of January 1, 1999, then that would be an ex post facto law because it would make people a criminal today for actions that were completely legal at the time they did them.

The general assembly has given several months notice that on October 1, 2019, possessing a Rapid Fire Trigger Activator will be illegal if certain hoops have not been jumped through prior to October 1, 2019.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Everybody in the entire state benefits from what 2A organizations do. Everybody in the entire nation benefited from Heller. Is everybody in the entire nation donating to the 2AF? Guess it depends on how a person perceives the "benefit".

Public shaming? Already have had enough of it with certain people on here taking the holier than thou stand because they think they have contributed way more than others to the fight. Yeah, public shaming and bragging sounds like a great idea. A great idea to really turn people off to the organization that is doing it.

Maybe MSI should put out something showing what good it has done for the community. Like pics of Esq and others attending the hearings down in Annapolis and how MSI got a bill that would have originally allowed the bag lady to confiscate your weapons, to something more reasonable.

What was the last litigation effort that MSI was ultimately successful on? I mean, I know it won at certain levels, but ultimately it lost a couple of times at the 4th Circuit level. CCW? Assault Weapons/Mags? HQL? Did I miss other litigation? Maybe it was successful at the 7 day wait litigation.

Is MSI's influence best at the litigation level, or the legislation level? I know MSI helped to tame FSA2013. I know it helped to tame this crapstorm we just went through. Not a win, but it was like having a 500 pound bomb dropped on us instead of a nuke.

A dedicated thread to help raise money for MSI.....Good Idea.

Begging for money so we can fight these laws in court.....Good idea.

A little public shaming.....I was thinking a gentle ribbing was in order.....to get people donating.....Good idea.

I wasn't referring to dragging people into the public square and putting them in the stocks. So those who donate can throw rotten vegetables and small rocks at those who don't.

Now where did I put that Non-MSI Contributor branding iron?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

We don’t have more snaps of Mark testifying because the MSP wenches shut you down when you take try to take pictures from the gallery. This first one was a sneak job.

MSI President Mark Pennak (esqapellatte) has been a God-send for every MD firearms owner.

The amount of time he put in breaking down the flawed bills leveled at us was extraordinary

Please thank him when you see him.

Attachments

• 08EF521E-7F27-451E-863D-0AB945639923.jpg
      08EF521E-7F27-451E-863D-0AB945639923.jpg
      76.7 KB · Views: 368
    • 5A82339F-0FB6-4C42-94E3-4482B8B000DE.jpg
      5A82339F-0FB6-4C42-94E3-4482B8B000DE.jpg
      53.9 KB · Views: 363
    • 5452876F-C024-4463-A4DA-53B5882D10F5.jpg
      5452876F-C024-4463-A4DA-53B5882D10F5.jpg
      116.3 KB · Views: 374
    • FBC2E602-91F2-493A-AE2F-D50DE7304236.jpg
      FBC2E602-91F2-493A-AE2F-D50DE7304236.jpg
      118.5 KB · Views: 361

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    We don’t have more snaps of Mark testifying because the MSP wenches shut you down when you take try to take pictures from the gallery. This first one was a sneak job.

MSI President Mark Pennak (esqapellatte) has been a God-send for every MD firearms owner.

The amount of time he put in breaking down the flawed bills leveled at us was extraordinary

Please thank him when you see him.

Agreed, and I was about to say that most people have no idea what he looks like, but this post should serve to educate all of those that are following this thread AND that click on this particular response from you.

Both Dan and Mark have been great for MSI and the 2nd Amendment in Maryland. I finally met Mark at the More Patriots Than You Have Handcuffs demonstration and he volunteered to operate my phone to take a pic of me, my kids, and Dick Heller. I still would not have known who he is unless somebody actually mentioned to me who he is.

To Mark, Dan, Jeff, and all the others that helped with this session, no matter how big or how small, I say thank you. No way I can include everybody in my list of thanks because I don't even have a clue what everybody did or who even participated. So, a big general THANK YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom