• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDLibertarian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 20, 2016
    First forum post is a doozy, isn't it...

You have to start somewhere! Came here to find out about HQL wait times and find a bunch of gun enthusiasts supporting a presidential candidate enthusiastic about stripping gun rights. Go figure.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    please provide a cite for your claim about Trump.. Trump is willing to meet the NRA to find a way to increase security while maintaining the right of due process.

How is that stripping your rights?

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    A friend confronted Chris Casey about people being passed at Hogan for his announcing he will not vote for Trump. The response was" So, Hogan's rating will drop from 74% to 70%".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    I'll vote for Hogan again, unless there is another R candidate that can win in this liberal state.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Well , living in Md your electoral vote is pointless anyway. So feel free to vote for Johnson to make a doubly indirect statement by raising the prolfile of the L party.

But IF our votes were actually in play there needs to be a pragmatic evaluation of Trump vs Hildabeast.

DanJo

Mar 4, 2010
    Western Howard County
    Well , living in Md your electoral vote is pointless anyway. So feel free to vote for Johnson to make a doubly indirect statement by raising the prolfile of the L party.

But IF our votes were actually in play there needs to be a pragmatic evaluation of Trump vs Hildabeast.

:thumbsup:
    I'll write-in Rand Paul unless I think it will be close in which case I'll have to vote for Trump. I usually agree with Libertarian positions, but Johnson's an ass.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County

I take that "L" is for "Loser"?

juan_galto

This is my user title
    Oct 23, 2011
    Sitting in the corner, snickering, pointing fingers and quipping "I told you so..." Is never going to help defeat Hillary and her progressive communist agenda. We need fighters against her... Not against us.

I'm not crowing--I'm saying that Trump voters ignored the rest of the base and can't seem to figure out why the base won't unite. Hogan won't support Trump? So what. Seems like half of the GOP won't, either.

iCoder80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 31, 2015
    I'm not crowing--I'm saying that Trump voters ignored the rest of the base and can't seem to figure out why the base won't unite. Hogan won't support Trump? So what. Seems like half of the GOP won't, either.

Then that 50% will reap what they sow if Clinton should become POTUS.

It is not 100% Trump's job to unite the party. If one is going to call themselves a Republican then they should support the presidential nominee.

I'm sure part of the reason Obama is pushing for a Clinton presidency is because it will mean his tenure as the worst POSTUS ever will be very short.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Did he actually say that? Or was he willing to meet with the NRA about a system of blocking terrorist list purchases without violating due process rights?

Why should folks actually pay attention to facts when they can just sign up and start tossing in interwebz logic? :sad20:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

That settles it then... :sad20:

DAMUE

Aug 31, 2012
    Pasadena
    You have to start somewhere! Came here to find out about HQL wait times and find a bunch of gun enthusiasts supporting a presidential candidate enthusiastic about stripping gun rights. Go figure.

You might not like the stand Trump is taking on the terrorist watchlist but Clinton agrees with his stance AND wants to ban "assault weapons" AND wants to appoint an anti-gun Supreme Court Justice AND said Australian and British gun buybacks would be a good idea to implement in the USA AND wants people to be able to sue gun manufacturers AND etc, etc.

People need to think clearly. I know it's a lost cause here in Maryland but I see gun owners all around the country saying this same garbage.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    The point is, Trump voters were blitzed with many, many sources saying he couldn't unite the party--so is it news when Hogan and other Republicans won't support him?

And???
    Did you not notice all of those same folks telling us that he could not POSSIBLY gain enough votes to become the nominee? Against ALL odds... He got more votes than ANY Republican candidate in HISTORY.

STOP listening to the nay sayers.

NO... it is NOT news that folks (like Hogan) are saying they won't support him and that he can't make it... Guess what? He has made it this far IN SPITE of them.

MDLibertarian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 20, 2016
    You might not like the stand Trump is taking on the terrorist watchlist but Clinton agrees with his stance AND wants to ban "assault weapons" AND wants to appoint an anti-gun Supreme Court Justice AND said Australian and British gun buybacks would be a good idea to implement in the USA AND wants people to be able to sue gun manufacturers AND etc, etc.

People need to think clearly. I know it's a lost cause here in Maryland but I see gun owners all around the country saying this same garbage.

I'll be voting for Johnson. Trump is a spoiled little man and Hillary is evil. I can't in good conscience vote for either of them.

MDLibertarian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 20, 2016
    please provide a cite for your claim about Trump.. Trump is willing to meet the NRA to find a way to increase security while maintaining the right of due process.

How is that stripping your rights?

Are all Trumpeteers this deluded? He said very plainly that he wants the NRA to support his position of blacklisting people on the terror watch list from buying guns.

The terror watch list is maintained by the whim of a bureaucrat. There is no due process there.

Anyone who holds that view should be barred from taking an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

DAMUE

Aug 31, 2012
    Pasadena
    I'll be voting for Johnson. Trump is a spoiled little man and Hillary is evil. I can't in good conscience vote for either of them.

Johnson threw a replica of George Washington's flintlock in the trash at the Libertarian Convention. Literally. People saw him toss it into the garbage can. It was a gift given to him by his rival. Also, his running mate, William Weld, is a hardcore gun control proponent. If your goal was to pick a pro-gun candidate you seem to be doing a very poor job.

Stoic58

Jan 10, 2013
    Silver Spring
    Donald Trump is a shrewd, self-centered businessman who might very well strike a deal over guns that screws us over, especially if it makes him look good.

Hillary Clinton is Machiavelli-in-a-pantsuit who is already dedicated, by her own statements, to screwing us over, and submitting Supreme Court nominees that would continue the screwage for decades.

It's not a pretty choice, but there it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom