• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Jim Purtilo tried that "secret plan" strategy and we see how that worked for him.

Wasn't he against some delegates introducing right to carry bills? Something like they were doing it incorrectly? That kind of secret plan ?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Wasn't he against some delegates introducing right to carry bills? Something like they were doing it incorrectly? That kind of secret plan ?

He had "a plan" and didn't want anyone "intruding" on it.

What that really meant was that he didn't want it to get in the way of his fundraising as well as being the man behind the curtain.

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    If Hogan had laid out a plan there would be a bill on the floor tomorrow closing whatever angle Hogan would go for.

He got burned once by our community already, he's likely not going to show his hand again.

Nothing has changed for us, we still need to fight the good fight.

We have an ally in the mansion now, whether things improve for the 2A or not Maryland is in better shape than it was a month ago.

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    On a side note Hogan is not a King, though some seem to think he can do whatever he wants and make all our wishes come true

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Screw it. He should push for doing the same for the 1st amendment as there is now here in md for the 2nd. Tell everyone they need to get fingerprinted and wait seven days and take a class on their dime.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    " but we're gonna make it less burdensome maybe for law abiding citizens to be able to lawfully own weapons."

uh maybe?

At least he didn't say he was an avid hunter who believes in the 2nd Amendment.

I like how he called out the previous administration for not being 2A friendly but never answered the question on the carry aspect of it.

Ole Larry's walking through a minefield.

And I think he deftly dodged being blown up. He said what he could without giving the Dem droids in the GA the powder, fuse and match to blow him up. He gave us what I would call "heavily camouflaged veiled encouragement." Read between the lines. Or call someone who can.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Yup. Certified agent here.

If you're all that upset, why are you still here?
    He's been governor for 1 month tomorrow for f*cks sake.
    It's as if there are those here that would rather have had Brown win.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I wanna' get in on this one too, so...

This is for some...:clap: ... who get it.
    This is for others...:facepalm: ... who don't.

If/When we finally get what we want, watch how fast the moss grows on 90% of the threads on this forum.:innocent0

ProtegeV... You will have plenty to revive from the dead...:D

:popcorn:

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    No. Not even close. You really missed the point.

Enlighten us. I'm not one of those "new Americans" that doesn't comprehend English. I believe someone mentioned this "community" is basically a detriment (in not those exact words).

I get that the gov is pacing himself but spare me the bs of "you miss the point"

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    And I think he deftly dodged being blown up. He said what he could without giving the Dem droids in the GA the powder, fuse and match to blow him up. He gave us what I would call "heavily camouflaged veiled encouragement." Read between the lines. Or call someone who can.

Um...that was my point. You don't walk directly through a minefield in a straight line. He swerved right, took a jab at the previous administration, then went in another direction and didn't answer the question in the process.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Enlighten us. I'm not one of those "new Americans" that doesn't comprehend English. I believe someone mentioned this "community" is basically a detriment (in not those exact words).

I get that the gov is pacing himself but spare me the bs of "you miss the point"

I will enlighten you

If MSI doesnt "approve" of it , it is wrong.

They are the only "voice" allowed and if you go against it you are wrong

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton

This community as in us here on this forum. He got burned here by someone who had a closed door conversation with him then immediately came here and posted his conversation which the libs used to tear him apart in the news the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom