• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    Picked these up today from Hafers in Downsville. Was able to get home in time before it got dark and try out a few rounds in each. Very impressed with the Piston driven rifles in .223. Was thinking about purchasing a Pistion driven AR.

I found these for sale at Hafers for a Hell of a lot cheaper than Any Piston driven AR. If any of you guys get the chance to slip out to Western Md. Check out Tims Shop in the basement of Downsville General Store.

As usual, Tim provided great service and prices. I think I qualify for the "Hafers frequent buyers club" card.

Wish i had the cash for the AR-50 he just sat out in the Racks!

The Rifles are a Armalite ar-180 and a Daewoo D200

Looks like Both rifles were barely fired, if at all. (besides test fire) I noticed the Daewoo barrel and bolt are MP tested and chromelined. They both share similar bolt,extractor and feed ramps styles with the AR. Just wish the Daewoo wasnt neuterd! Damn AWB:mad54:

Attachments

• 100_1510.JPG
      100_1510.JPG
      18.7 KB · Views: 150

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Ya know... Ya did it right by posting the pictures now I will not have to contend with the fat chicks!

The look nice! Enjoy them!

EddieB

Apr 1, 2009
    Frederick Co.
    Been dealing with Hafers for a few years, now. He's a good guy. Very personable and helpful. His shop is small but he seems to always have what I need. A little bit of everything in there.

:)

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    What they dont have is parts availability for the Daewoo. DSArms IIRC used to have us made parts for them along with foreign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom