• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Dang I didn't check their return policy. My stamp should be (hopefully) coming in soon. I got a new 590 SBS from a local shop and it went pending on October 15th.

If it helps, I had a stamp go pending on Sept 15 and was approved on 1/26. F4 trust.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Speak of the devil, I just got an e-mail from Mike Reed with the tracking info. :D:D

ETA: scheduled for delivery today at my FFL

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I didn't even buy one and I got a tracking number. It was for some guy in Georgia. No problem, I got the delivery address corrected and its coming to a temporary PO box in MD. :)

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    I didn't even buy one and I got a tracking number. It was for some guy in Georgia. No problem, I got the delivery address has been corrected and is coming to a temporary PO box in MD. :)

You sound like a Sturm scammer. "Send me the check for the machine gun and when it clears I'll mail it to you." :lol2:

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    They got my tracking number wrong too. It was going to Maryland. I had to call and get the correct tracking number from them.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mine was delivered this afternoon. I won't get to see it until Wednesday (the next time South Carroll Sporting Goods is open).

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    DB05604C-6D14-4766-8CD3-BDB378212732_zpsja4aw9vu.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    My forms are in the mail today and saw mine. They do cerakoting too so thinking of having that done while its in jail.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    So I grabbed one of these (590a1 SBS used shotguns) the other day from Engage, not sure how many they still have available but, I was just surfing around the internet minding my own business (as usual) and I noticed this for sale:

NEW IN BOX!!
    MS92514_1.jpg

Mossberg 92514 14" barrel kit

Hmm, got me thinking I could buy a complete new front end and just sell my used front end to someone that already has a 500/590 that they wanted to convert (everybody would be happy). So I snatched it up along with a set of new Mossberg Ghost Ring sights. Once I get my stamp, new Magpul stock, cerakoted receiver and new front end here I come!! Excited already!!!!

Oh and it arrived today:

Attachments

• 0325161751_HDR.jpg
      0325161751_HDR.jpg
      66.6 KB · Views: 312

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    So I grabbed one of these (590a1 SBS used shotguns) the other day from Engage, not sure how many they still have available but, I was just surfing around the internet minding my own business (as usual) and I noticed this for sale:

NEW IN BOX!!
    MS92514_1.jpg

Mossberg 92514 14" barrel kit

Hmm, got me thinking I could buy a complete new front end and just sell my used front end to someone that already has a 500/590 that they wanted to convert (everybody would be happy). So I snatched it up along with a set of new Mossberg Ghost Ring sights. Once I get my stamp, new Magpul stock, cerakoted receiver and new front end here I come!! Excited already!!!!

Oh and it arrived today:

You can get the 92514 conversion to SBS kit directly from Mossberg but you have to call them to order, it's not on their website. For awhile Mossberg stopped selling the kits and they were selling in the secondary market for $400. Mossberg price is $260 shipped, or in that ballpark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom