• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkknight

Mar 22, 2008
    Parsonsburg, md
    Use your imagination

ok, well then I'll assume you mean abortion and if that's the case I don't see the correlation. 1 is a right under the second amendment of the Constitution the other as far as I can tell doesn't fall anywhere in the founding documents. No point really other than our comment caught my curiosity.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    ok, well then I'll assume you mean abortion and if that's the case I don't see the correlation. 1 is a right under the second amendment of the Constitution the other as far as I can tell doesn't fall anywhere in the founding documents. No point really other than our comment caught my curiosity.

19091-Barry%20Blows%20Constitution.jpg

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    this could be good news but it might not be. If they decide to take this what if some of the older Justices decide to retire there is a couple of em close to 80 and 2 of em were appointed by Regan and 1 by Bush. The make up of the court could be completely different by the time it's heard.

Yes I know I am being a party pooper but it seems the sun is seething on our once great nation

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    this could be good news but it might not be. If they decide to take this what if some of the older Justices decide to retire there is a couple of em close to 80 and 2 of em were appointed by Regan and 1 by Bush. The make up of the court could be completely different by the time it's heard.

Yes I know I am being a party pooper but it seems the sun is seething on our once great nation

so it would be better to wait even longer so the older justices get older?

???

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    so it would be better to wait even longer so the older justices get older?

???

No I not saying that , just because SCOTUS decides it to take this the victory of that might not be what we want if one or more of the older justice's decide to retire

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom