• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 13, 2005
    I think it will come down some more. I don't think we will see $164 a case (last time I bought it), but low 200's and a $199 special here and there are probably on the horizon. Wait it out. This stuff is produced in the trazillions over in the Motherland and Putin wants his cut.

mwellermd

Apr 23, 2013
    Ijamsville, Maryland
    I had signed up for email notification when it was back in stock. Picked up another case. $22 shipping is not bad for a 40+ pound package. Golden Tiger works well for me.

J Quest

Jul 1, 2013
    I thought lacquered ammo was no good as the lacquer could theoretically melt and build up? Cleaning after every range trip would solve this issue I suppose, but sometimes people get lazy after a long day at the range. Anyone care to enlighten me? Ive been spending an extra 50 bux a case for polymer coated.

Sirex