• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Do you think there will be any good quality 25 round 10/22 mags (ruger, bc steel lips, or ti25) left tomorrow?

I found some BX-25s at $25 and $28. I snagged a couple of the $25 ones. There still some there after I got mine.

OK Show. Empty around 3. Snagged a few PMAGs and a BX-25. Dropped the wife off at the Outlets first. No harm, no foul.

I was there a little earlier and it was empty. I did the same thing, dropped the wife off at the mall. She found lots of stuff so I'll have no issues getting back to GB in the future.

dancnr

Jul 27, 2011
    Washington County
    the most disappointing PA gun show i've been to in a while. i bought nothing. i didnt seen any deals and thought about asking for a refund.
    i should have gone to Chantilly.:rolleyes:

It was disappointing, I went to the show at Greencastle and was pretty impressed for a small show. This one didn't have much variety or deals to be found. I came home empty handed.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Any decent reloading suppliers, mainly primers and boolets

NO this is the maim reason I went, to avoid the $25 hazmat fee if I could. Found one table with varget and 1lb was $25, I can order cheaper online and in fact that is exactly what I did when I got home.

EddieB

Apr 1, 2009
    Frederick Co.
    Any decent reloading suppliers, mainly primers and boolets

No. I saw on table where a fellow had some powder, a used Lee shotshell press and a few sets of dies that were sealed shut with packing tape and stored in ammo cans.

I didn't see any other reloading equipment at all.

A very disappointing show for reloading equipment and deals on sporting arms.

Worse Gettysburg show I've been to.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    On my way shortly. If we come home with a few BX-25's and a few PMAGs I'll be happy. Varget and some BR primers I'll be really happy :D

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    The wife, kids, and I were in the area yesterday but ended up not going. I pulled in the parking lot, looked around at the number of vehicles, and decided I just wasn't in the mood to rub shoulders for the sake of looking at stuff that would probably be over-priced anyway.

wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    I was there on Saturday around 11:30. It was less crowded than I tought it would be. Maybe the crowd got there earlier than I did.

Picked up one of those plastic drums of 60 servings of dehydrated meals from Wise Company. Also picked up a flashlight and AM/FM radio that are hand powered. So I spent all my money on survival prep stuff. It won't hurt to have these items.

Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Saturday morning was busy.... Dont think I sat all day except to do paperwork.. It was nice for some MD Shooters to stop by and say hello!! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom