• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Parking is a cluster....and I may start buying every 870 I see,beat the hell out of it and then sell it for more than retail.

Yeah, a lot of beaters at the show. A lot of refurbed 91/30s and M44. One 91/30 with a hex receiver and a laminated stock, but everything else was your typical Mosin. I saw a pretty decent Swedish Mauser model 1896 for $800! there was a pretty nice Swiss K 31 in a walnut stock for $375. Lots of people walking out with modern bolt action rifles. Ammo was all over the board. Some people were selling spam cans of 54R for $120, and others selling it for $170. It wasn't a total waste of time, as I found some rifle powder and primers for good prices. Still no luck on getting any Unique.

NiteOwl

Grasshoppa
    Sep 19, 2011
    Pylesville, MD
    Yeah, a lot of beers at the show. A lot of refurbed 91/30s and M44. One 91/30 with a hex receiver and a laminated stock, but everything else was your typical Mosin. I saw a pretty decent Swedish Mauser model 1896 for $800. there was a pretty nice Swiss K 31 in a walnut stock for $375. Lots of people walking out with modern bolt action rifles. MO was all over the board. Some people were selling spam cans of 54R for $120, and others selling it for $170. It wasn't a total waste of time, as I found some rifle powder and primers for good prices. Still no luck on getting any Unique.

Any decent prices on the M44s? Still don't have one of those...

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    There's a husband/wife selling everything Magpul for decent prices and easy to deal with.I saw some hi- point carbines for decent prices and some KSGs as well. I just want a cheap 870 but apparently retail is cheaper than used.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    There's a husband/wife selling everything Magpul for decent prices and easy to deal with.I saw some hi- point carbines for decent prices and some KSGs as well. I just want a cheap 870 but apparently retail is cheaper than used.

One seller had a sign that read, prices are NOT negotiable. This is a gun show, not a flea market.

There was one good deal that I saw. The guy in the front had an Argentine Mauser model 1909 that was all matching in about 60 to 70% condition for $425

TheSwiftOne

Nov 24, 2008

Wish I had gone to them first. Would have saved me a few bucks.

On another note. I saw a few Garands but almost no Garand parts.

-Swift

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    One seller had a sign that read, prices are NOT negotiable. This is a gun show, not a flea market.

There was one good deal that I saw. The guy in the front had an Argentine Mauser model 1909 that was all matching in about 60 to 70% condition for $425

That would make me keep moving. Isnt half the fun of a gunshow negotiating?

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    Yeah,first thing I asked was group pricing on mags. I only bought mags because most gun prices were sky high on used and retail on new. I did see a Savage B mag 17 new for $275 which is cheaper than I've ever seen. No Mosins seemed like good gun show deals to me.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I came back with a few items but didn't grab the full capacity CZ82 mag. This is second consecutive show that I've found one. Have 5 already, couldn't justify another but I know that's a decision I'll regret. ....

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Wasn't a bad show. I picked up a couple pounds of powder and a bunch of gen 2 windowed magpuls for $12 a piece. My wife got a Ruger 10/22 with the acu camo pattern stock first one I've ever seen in that pattern and she really liked it. She got several bx25 mags for it as well. 22lr ammo was plentiful but ran $45 for a brick of cci standard $50 brick of mini mag.

Mdphotographer

Feb 10, 2009
    Frederick MD
    Got there at 9:30 took 20 minutes to get through the door was back in my truck by 10:35. Just went for AR mags and a tactical case for it.Didn't see a case I liked but got 3 GI mags w/ magpul followers for $9 a piece Saw 3rd Gen Magpuls w/window for $13 a piece or 2/$25 (i don't like plastic mags) I think it was the husband wife team if they were in the second/third row back to the right. Saw lots of powder and Mosin's Saw 420rnds of .223 on strippers (Federal? maybe PMC) for $175 wasn't sure if that was a decent price or not

Place was really busy cars were lined up almost to Bus. 15 as I headed out Didn't see the reloading guys from PA and VA Beach this time they were there last June when I went

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    I got there about noonish. Was looking for a Star B. Didn't see one. One guy had a crate of Toks for $249 each, I believe. They looked to be in really super good shape. Didn't see any BX25's, but picked up some Gen 3 30's for $11.50 a pop with a little nego. It was packed when I got there, but really thinned out by 3. I thought the prices weren't all that great overall, but did see a few good deals on HBAR AR's though.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I got there about noonish. Was looking for a Star B. Didn't see one. One guy had a crate of Toks for $249 each, I believe. They looked to be in really super good shape. Didn't see any BX25's, but picked up some Gen 3 30's for $11.50 a pop with a little nego. It was packed when I got there, but really thinned out by 3. I thought the prices weren't all that great overall, but see did a few good deals on HBAR AR's though.

He told me that they were new production M57s. They looked too good to be Yugos.

LaszerBranes

May 25, 2013
    You may need to review the handgun laws. Only long guns can be carried out of gun show that is out-of-state from the buyer. Handguns cannot, that is and has been federal law. If you are a Md. resident and buy a handgun in PA, it must be sent to a Md. dealer.

So you are saying if I wanted to purchase an Ak47 while there as a MD resident I could cash and carry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom