• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Do you shoot on private property? I have one, not really many places to shoot it.

I used to but that seems a lifetime ago. The last time I shot anything full auto was 2021 in Missouri.

The Class II guy I used to hang out with had a private range outside of Cumberland. There was a time when I shot FA stuff quite a bit but again, that seems a lifetime ago. I'm getting old!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I don’t honestly know. I also hate indoor ranges, so I should specify.
    Not a fan of indoor ranges either. They do serve a need, I spose, but I prefer the great outdoors. More emergency exits outdoors.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Not a fan of indoor ranges either. They do serve a need, I spose, but I prefer the great outdoors. More emergency exits outdoors.
    Plus, if you are shooting full auto, shoot steel or some other reactive target.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    The Machine Gun Nest and Delmarva Sporting Clays lets you shoot your own machine guns. Cindy's Hot Shots once told me they do allow it and encourage it.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    You are hanging around the wrong people my friend! I don't own one either but have friends who do.
    Yes. Yes, you do. And much cooler shit than uzis. They are reliable but not as much fun as some of the other subguns. Our friend is the belt fed maven, though. You know he added an MG15 (with appropriate doppeltrommel) right?
    Do you shoot on private property? I have one, not really many places to shoot it.
    There are places. Most are private property owned by individuals. Others are private property owned by companies (think PMCs).

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Yes. Yes, you do. And much cooler shit than uzis. They are reliable but not as much fun as some of the other subguns. Our friend is the belt fed maven, though. You know he added an MG15 (with appropriate doppeltrommel) right?
    I did not know that. Ol' Machine Gun Joe always has the coolest stuff. I remember the time he bought 2 SD's from HK because he couldn't decide whether he wanted the fixed or collapsible stock.

"Take it out back and try it out. If you spray some WD-40 down the tube, it gets even quieter!!"

They were FUN times!!

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I did not know that. Ol' Machine Gun Joe always has the coolest stuff. I remember the time he bought 2 SD's from HK because he couldn't decide whether he wanted the fixed or collapsible stock.

"Take it out back and try it out. If you spray some WD-40 down the tube, it gets even quieter!!"

They were FUN times!!
    Yeah. Well, why not have the whole set? He rarely shoots it, but after I tuned some mags, his SW45K (mp5k in .45acp) does run. Modified M3 mags. What a PITA.

Remember the bullet trap in the back room and all the suppressor testing? Place reeked of gunsmoke and cigars all the time. I miss a lot of the old timers who wandered in now and then. One guy who had been a gunner a crew chief in helos in Nam, just as an example.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    They do but I haven't been since wait times have been crazy.
    I haven’t been there for that yet either. I live too close to TMGN. I went to one of the Gun Commnder classes there once since they opened as Cindy’s. It’s nice looking inside and bigger retail floor now, well lit inside. Shame about the AC at their other location.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    An ad popped up on Facebook for a full auto Uzi course being offered in PA.
    I know nothing about this company and this is not an indorsement. But I
    can think of worse ways to spend $295. Seems interesting.

Those guys make their money on being IDF fantasy band camp for New York and New Jersey Jews who don't know anything about guns. Stay away.

Shooting full-auto isn't hard if you're already a decent shooter, and the Uzi is fairly controllable anyways (600 rpm, give or take).

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Those guys make their money on being IDF fantasy band camp for New York and New Jersey Jews who don't know anything about guns. Stay away.

Shooting full-auto isn't hard if you're already a decent shooter, and the Uzi is fairly controllable anyways (600 rpm, give or take).
    This one time, at band camp........

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    This one time, at band camp........
    Every single picture they ever post of their stuff is super cringe. I think a lot of people have seen me doing my thing wearing a yarmulka, proud observant Jew here, but fetishizing the IDF (or any other military) is gross in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom