• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    However, Baltimore City (and some other places) have a complete ban on carry for self defense (including long guns). To my knowledge, no one has ever sued Baltimore City, but that would be an interesting test case.

Baltimore City does have a complete ban on long gun carry. However... see page 172 on:
    http://ca.baltimorecity.gov/codes/Art 19 - PoliceOrds.pdf

There is an exception for permit holders in regard to where one can carry.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Glad to see my Montgomery County friends sticking together....

Love you guys! You keep it interesting!

If you open carry in the pan handle or Eastern shore, perhaps nary a problem.
    We are pretty confident you try it on Wisconsin Avenue and Old Georgetown, you'll have company very quickly. Guns drawn is up for speculation. I've seen in other metropolitan areas in other states the cops are not so animated at all, but we MoCo boys know our officers.. :D

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Not only will you be approached at gunpoint, you will be proned out and cuffed on the sidewalk.

If you can be detained by Mo Co for simply having a range badge around your neck and then having your legally possessed firearm confiscated by the cops, imagine the reaction to long gun OC. (yes it happened to an MDS member several years ago)

But all you folks who thinks this advances our objectives please go right ahead.

IMO, OC of a long gun accomplishes absolutely nothing as far as advancing 2A rights in MD, and in fact will move as backwards.

One of the reasons the PP is effective is the leadership adapts tactics and strategy to suit the situation and opposition.

A prime example is the reduced level of our presence at the Maxine Waters residence last Friday night. (no banging trash cans but signage). This was based on an examination of the other side's changed but apparently only temporary reduction in the amount of hate and rhetoric she was spewing.

Knowing your audience is the first step to deciding what tactics to use and is the first step in advancing any idea. One size does not fit all. If you want to make it worse with what I view as nothing more than stunt which will make those arrayed against us even more steadfast in their resistance, please go ahead. I'll be watching the videos from here.

Last edited:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    1975 , Wheaton Woods, Connecticut Ave near Independence . I knew two yutes walking, (:innocent0) one carrying this. Cops rolled up quick, guns drawn. It's a BB rifle (and pathetic FPS at that). Today one or both would have been shot for certain.

a7_lot135_0-max.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom