• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I am a home based FFL doing a little business on the Internet. I do not usually deal with Marylanders but every now and then I get a Marylander close enough where it doesn't make sense to ship. By the nature of being home FFL in MoCo, I can't do the sales or transfers from my house.
    I wonder if there are any Dealers here that can do the transfer for me in this case at hopefully a "value" price.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

torched02

Rottie's Rule!
    May 6, 2013
    I am a home based FFL doing a little business on the Internet. I do not usually deal with Marylanders but every now and then I get a Marylander close enough where it doesn't make sense to ship. By the nature of being home FFL in MoCo, I can't do the sales or transfers from my house.
    I wonder if there are any Dealers here that can do the transfer for me in this case at hopefully a "value" price.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    How did you get your FFL license for your home address with the stipulation that you could not do MD. transfers? Were you not truthful with the ATF and the zoning honcho's in MoCo and told them that you were doing gunsmithing only?? Doesn't sound kosher to me.........

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    How did you get your FFL license for your home address with the stipulation that you could not do MD. transfers? Were you not truthful with the ATF and the zoning honcho's in MoCo and told them that you were doing gunsmithing only?? Doesn't sound kosher to me.........

^^^^ IIRC, he is an FFL too... OP might want to listen to him.

Jul 13, 2014

Internet my friend. I can sell to anyone outside of the MD. MoCo zoning office was really crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom