• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Behold my $15 toolbox for all my plumbing shit, courtesy of this show and a handle I had lying around

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      55.6 KB · Views: 444

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    For any MDS members coming to the show tomorrow, I am offering 10% off firearms at the show:D Still have a Mosin's left, I also will have a small amount of 54R ammo at the show tomorrow:D get it while you can. Some used Glocks and lots o .22 rifles

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    For any MDS members coming to the show tomorrow, I am offering 10% off firearms at the show:D Still have a Mosin's left, I also will have a small amount of 54R ammo at the show tomorrow:D get it while you can. Some used Glocks and lots o .22 rifles

do any have that thing that goes up?:D

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    .22lr rifle's

Hmmmm any.......J.C.Higgens model 31's? How much? :lol2:

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008

Well I was thinking of waiting to get a Mosin, but looks like I might have to just buy one now:party29:

Sheepdog6

Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    MMTA Firearms Training Academy table was offering Utah CCW classes for $35. Don't know if that was just a close-to-closing-time deal or if that is going on all weekend. I know it's not valid in MD, but if you travel to any of the surrounding states much, it could definitely be worth your money. I know I've never seen a class for nearly that cheap. $51 for the actual Utah application was not included (obviously)

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    MMTA Firearms Training Academy table was offering Utah CCW classes for $35. Don't know if that was just a close-to-closing-time deal or if that is going on all weekend. I know it's not valid in MD, but if you travel to any of the surrounding states much, it could definitely be worth your money. I know I've never seen a class for nearly that cheap. $51 for the actual Utah application was not included (obviously)

Damn, wish I'd have seen that

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County

any T53's left?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got one of Lou's Range Officers - was able to cherry-pick the one with the nicest trigger. If another one sells tomorrow, Mopar gets the last one free as his commission.

Then if another doesn't sell by 3pm, Mopar should buy it. Dual wield!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom