• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I remember a gaming controller that allowed you to use 2 fingers, index and middle finger alternating to bump up the rate of fire

Elftmann X2 triggers allow you to do just that.

Attachments

• ASA_ELF.X2.Text_-550x550.jpg
      ASA_ELF.X2.Text_-550x550.jpg
      59.2 KB · Views: 769

Scott's Gunsmithing

Industry Partner
    Mar 21, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Im wondering if they really drop in without mods.

The only flaw seems to be the ability to outrun the carrier.

Ill have one soon, but I wont buy the first run, Im not willing to be a guinea pig.

Scotts has ordered a couple for a customer....plus some additional ones. Won't get them for about 8 weeks, however. Call Scotty or Larry for more info, Chad.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Just got an email from franklin armory.
    They just shipped my order.

As soon as I get it installed. I'll give a range report. It it does not drop in.. I may have to avail of Lord Chad's expertise.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just got an email from franklin armory. They just shipped my order. As soon as I get it installed. I'll give a range report. It it does not drop in.. I may have to avail of Lord Chad's expertise.

Cool. Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hear what you think!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Received the trigger this afternoon .

I'm not happy. The trigger is missing some major parts. They only sent me the housing, the trigger itself and the trigger spring. Its missing a hammer and whatever parts to make this thing work.

I have contacted franklin armory by email. I'll call them on Monday. Let's see what kind of customer support they have. Its a concern that something this incomplete made it through quality control.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      32.7 KB · Views: 391
    Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Received the trigger this afternoon .

I'm not happy. The trigger is missing some major parts. They only sent me the housing, the trigger itself and the trigger spring. Its missing a hammer and whatever parts to make this thing work.

I have contacted franklin armory by email. I'll call them on Monday. Let's see what kind of customer support they have. Its a concern that something this incomplete made it through quality control.

How can they not send all of the parts? I would be very upset. How does a company let quality like this seep out of their facility?

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Received the trigger this afternoon . I'm not happy. The trigger is missing some major parts. They only sent me the housing, the trigger itself and the trigger spring. Its missing a hammer and whatever parts to make this thing work. I have contacted franklin armory by email. I'll call them on Monday. Let's see what kind of customer support they have. Its a concern that something this incomplete made it through quality control.

That is nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom