For those of you still supporting Larry Hogan for governor...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    So then there is no point in fighting for gun rights? That issue is too far right for anyone to run on then?

You can’t read the tea leaves?

Demand a more conservative candidate. See how it goes. We also need more conservatives in the GA. That is probably an excellent indicator of how ready MD is for more conservatism.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    If you think hogan is bad, you have no idea what jealous and a democratic led legislature will do to our gun rights. Bye bye.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    If you think hogan is bad, you have no idea what Jealous and a democratic led legislature will do to our gun rights. Bye bye.

"A real conversation about finishing the job here" ???
    And the DemocRAT-controlled MD GA will be more that happy to support him in doing so.

He looks and sounds like Hugo Chavez every day. His initials are BJ for a reason ...
    raw

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    A little's a lot, when that's all you got.

A little something would be showing Maryland that we (I mean, you, for now ) can show Marylanders that we can actually have a two term Republican governor, and it’s not a fluke - and give them the sense that voting for a republican state representative is not out of the question.

I hope the same fervor used to convince conservatives to not vote for Hogan is being used to convince liberals to not vote for Jealous.

I do envy how eloquently everyone here can make an argument.

Sent from my bunker using Tapatalk Pro

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

"A real conversation about finishing the job here" ???
    And the DemocRAT-controlled MD GA will be more that happy to support him in doing so.

You said in another thread you had proof that Hogan had our backs on 2A stances. When I asked you to show it, you said "in good time".

I think now is as good a time as any.

You show me proof that Hogan will show some type of support to the 2A, not try to offer up free college and not support the "pre-existing conditions" put in place by Obama care and I'll pledge my vote for him right here.

I sent him an email specifically asking him his thoughts on his opponents statements about this very subject and have never received a reply. Not even a canned reply.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Hogan clearly doesn't have our backs on 2A issues. OTOH, he won't stick a big knife in our backs like Jealous will.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    It's your vote, do with it what you will. But if you want to, in my opinion, support the gun grabber then go ahead. You sound like a "never Trumper", but if Ben Jealous wins and dooms day arrives. Well we will only have people like you to blame.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Hogan clearly doesn't have our backs on 2A issues. OTOH, he won't stick a big knife in our backs like Jealous will.

A member here made a claim that he had proof Hogan has our backs. If he would show that proof, I'm sure it would turn a lot of peoples minds around, myself included.

Jealous isn't looking to stick a knife in our backs, he will stick it in our chest, face to face. Hogan will take the back.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    It's your vote, do with it what you will. But if you want to, in my opinion, support the gun grabber then go ahead. You sound like a "never Trumper", but if Ben Jealous wins and dooms day arrives. Well we will only have people like you to blame.

You know what they say about opinions?

I find it laughable that people here say "if you want to support the gun grabber, then go ahead". Hogan is a fvckin' gun grabber!!!!!!!

They're both gun grabbers. One is in your face and honest about it and the other one isn't.

It's not only about guns. What are your thoughts on Hogan's plans to offer up free college? What about his thoughts on the Obamacare pre-existing conditions?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Hogan hasn't stated that he is going to raise your taxes by 50% so that you can pay more for others health care.

I wish y’all would quit using taxes to paint hogan a saint, mine and my wife’s payroll taxes have gone up about 20-25% since hogan got in and my land tax in Charles county has tripled for forested land and my property tax in Calvert has gone up 35% and the farm taxes have gone up abou15% so Hogan’s not a fvcking tax saving saint

He’s barely one red couchy hair better than bj but that’s all so quit with the Hogan’s the savior of our money because that’s a bad joke and a flat out lie

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    A member here made a claim that he had proof Hogan has our backs. If he would show that proof, I'm sure it would turn a lot of peoples minds around, myself included.

53219408-300x300.jpg

Revealing a source before it's 'time' won't convince anti-Hogan members here who are hell-bent on handing the election to BJ, but it will provide fuel for the gun-grabbers.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I wish y’all would quit using taxes to paint hogan a saint, mine and my wife’s payroll taxes have gone up about 20-25% since hogan got in and my land tax in Charles county has tripled for forested land and my property tax in Calvert has gone up 35% and the farm taxes have gone up abou15% so Hogan’s not a fvcking tax saving saint

He’s barely one red couchy hair better than bj but that’s all so quit with the Hogan’s the savior of our money because that’s a bad joke and a flat out lie

You are certainly not the only business owner on this site yet you are the only one that constantly repeats these claims. I'm not doubting you, but maybe you might want to look into why. The only reason my payroll taxes have gone up is because I've added more employees.

I know that my property tax in HoCo hasn't gone up 35% in the last four years. Don't know a thing about farm taxes. Maybe your accountant is skimming from you? :shrug:

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    You know what they say about opinions?

I find it laughable that people here say "if you want to support the gun grabber, then go ahead". Hogan is a fvckin' gun grabber!!!!!!!

They're both gun grabbers. One is in your face and honest about it and the other one isn't.

It's not only about guns. What are your thoughts on Hogan's plans to offer up free college? What about his thoughts on the Obamacare pre-existing conditions?

Yep you right we heard yours and we are hearing it again. Property taxes are a county ran function. You need to complain to them. I don't like the free college crap either, but we all ready have it to some degree. We pay for illegals immigrates to go to college. MGA has already passed a free college bill to go to community college. I don't think anyone should be told they can't get health insurance. It shouldn't be free and the cost may be higher. But the simple fact remains that Ben Jealous will indeed take your arms, magazines and anything else. We only have two candidates to choose from.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    53219408-300x300.jpg

Revealing a source before it's 'time' won't convince anti-Hogan members here who are hell-bent on handing the election to BJ, but it will provide fuel for the gun-grabbers.

I'm still waiting for the Wikileaks evidence on Clinton to surface. So, forgive me if I don't get all warm and gooey from someone telling me there is a "source".

If you want to play your cards close, go ahead. But, I think you could change some peoples minds. I am open to having my mind changed but I need something other than "patience young grasshopper" meme's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom