• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Want an FNH FN15? We got them. With heavy contoured barrels. 1/9 twist on these barrel though vs the OG 1/7.

$1050.

Mag not included but we will include a 10rd PMag. Just not taking photos with that ridiculous looking thing in there.

Attachments

• DSC_2876.jpg
      DSC_2876.jpg
      23.4 KB · Views: 2,613
    • DSC_2877.jpg
      DSC_2877.jpg
      40.2 KB · Views: 2,559
    • DSC_2878.jpg
      DSC_2878.jpg
      26.8 KB · Views: 2,550
    • DSC_2879.jpg
      DSC_2879.jpg
      39.2 KB · Views: 2,531

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    Want an FNH FN15? We got them. With heavy contoured barrels. 1/9 twist on these barrel though vs the OG 1/7.

$1050.

Mag not included but we will include a 10rd PMag. Just not taking photos with that ridiculous looking thing in there.

So you replaced the stock barrel, with your own?

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    We have gotten a ton of questions regarding what we are doing here and its legality. So I think I would write something here regarding it.

I am aware of what A1 Uniform posted regarding MSPs stance on HBARs. HOWEVER, this was the result of a phone call and not received from a sworn trooper. We, as dealers, have not received any official clarification in the form of an advisory, phone call, or even an email. As of right now, the "definition" they received is not official. Until we receive something official, we will carry on as per normal and as we have always done.

Either way, we have a metal stamp set ready to deploy.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Andy what's your thoughts on the quality of this rifle? I know fnh is a great brand but does it match Colts quality on this particular rifle style? Sorry if that was said wrong, thanks for any info. Most of the google just turn up threads of ppl arguing about it.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    We have gotten a ton of questions regarding what we are doing here and its legality. So I think I would write something here regarding it.

I am aware of what A1 Uniform posted regarding MSPs stance on HBARs. HOWEVER, this was the result of a phone call and not received from a sworn trooper. We, as dealers, have not received any official clarification in the form of an advisory, phone call, or even an email. As of right now, the "definition" they received is not official. Until we receive something official, we will carry on as per normal and as we have always done.

:party29:

:thumbsup:

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex

Nothing but love and Respect Brother!!! I stand with Andy!!

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    FN Herstal Manufacturing, Colt Defense and Sabre Defense are the three suppliers for the US Armed Forces. It is equal to the Colt so long as they didn't cheap out.

Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    IIRC my M16A4 was FNH. My M249 was FNH... Both were reliable (despite being beat to piss!) I'd say go for it. Hell, if I hadn't just gotten the E4 Dissy I would've scooped this up in a heartbeat!

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Andy what's your thoughts on the quality of this rifle? I know fnh is a great brand but does it match Colts quality on this particular rifle style? Sorry if that was said wrong, thanks for any info. Most of the google just turn up threads of ppl arguing about it.

There are some interesting things going on with this. First and foremost I noticed that a couple of the fire control components are converted full auto parts. While totally legal, it was weird to see that. Also, I noticed their castle nuts arent staked. The bolt is really nice, the carrier is unknown and doesnt bear any markings so its not from a mil contract. It does have some marks though which make me think it is from a sub contractor. All the guns are been test fired from the factory, and not some BS test fire, looks to be at least 10-15 rounds. Gas key is properly staked, screws are unknown. The original barrel, which is not MD legal, is very nice as well. Overall it seems like a legit entry level rifle. Just basic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom