• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowtiebandit

Feb 24, 2007
    Columbia
    Looking for a flashlight that is relatively small...has to fit in a purse or easily carried.
    Good illumination and possibly a strobe feature
    Possibly used for self defense if it ever becomes necessary

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Nitecore PD10, I have one it's a very nice light and runs on a sigle AA battery. I've had mihe for 8 months or so and it's very durable and does just what it's suposed to do. I carry it in my pocket daily and use it at least 15 times a day or so... Here's a good review of how it works. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dReQZuwHATE

I got mine for around 60 bucks, I think off Ebay. I don't leave home without it.

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    surefire lumamax lx2

it's what i carry

it's expensive, but insanely bright, in a small package, and it's a surefire so you can trust your life to it

IlikeNFA

Certified Gear Queer
    Aug 27, 2008
    Goodbye MD, Hello freedom
    Eagle-tac or Fenix. Both very high quality and very reasonable prices. I have an Eagle-tac p20c2 thats 2.5oz 300lumen turbo mode, 60lumen general, and, IMO, the best mode of 5lumens...which will last 180 hours. Also has strobe, tactical strobe, and SOS.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Sorry, I'm something of a budding flashlight enthusiast , here are some really good links :

Search Results
    Flashlight Reviews and LED Modifications
    Welcome to FlashlightReviews Archive! This site is designed to serve as a reference for people who share the common interest of flashlights (torches) or for ...
    www.flashlightreviews.com/ - Cached - Similar
    MagLite MiniMag LED
    LD20
    Fenix_pd30_r4
    Fenix_tk12
    Surefire_l4
    Streamlight ProPolymer Luxeon
    Inova T4
    Lumapower_m1
    More results from flashlightreviews.com »
    top picks - Flashlight Reviews and LED Modifications
    Top Pick !!! - "Top Picks" - Top Pick !!! FlashlightReviews.com Favorites ... ( click for review). Rating. Review Date. Incand. Battery / quantity ...
    www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews.../reviews_top_picks.htm - Cached - Similar
    Flashlight Reviews - CandlePowerForums
    All "reviews" threads are to be posted within their applicable forums. ... Threads in Forum : Flashlight Reviews, Forum Tools ...
    www.candlepowerforums.com › ... › Flashlights - Cached - Similar
    Best Flashlight | Flashlight Reviews | LED Flashlight Reviews
    Blog – ALL Flashlight Reviews And Best Flashlight Recommendation. Top flashlight for camping, outdoor use, rough use, travel and household.
    flashlightbest.com/ - Cached
    Flashlight Reviews, Torchlight Reviews, LED, HID, Xenon & More
    Your best source for flashlight reviews with objective tests and unbiased evaluations. From basic incandescents to high-end LED and HID tactical ...
    www.light-reviews.com/ - Cached - Similar
    Flashlight Reviews
    Flashlight Reviews site with comparative flashlight reviews. Very select and special LED flashlights reviewed. The flashlights range from programmable, ...
    www.cpfreviews.com/ - Cached - Similar

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have 2 Surefire E2DL defenders. 200 lumens, crenelated bezel for CQB.

If you don't mind Chinese,look at the new MG P Rocket flashlight. Uses the new Luminus SST-50 High output LED/ They claim 700 lumens out the front. It's about 65 bucks. It is bright as hell. 3 brightness settings.

Think Fenix is making lights with this LED. The MG light can use 3.7 volt rechargeable Li-Ion batteries

www.shiningbeam.com

awesome for the price. Durability will have to be determined/ I hope Surefire starts offering lights with this LED.

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    Remington has a good little LED flashlight for $6.00, 9 LEDs, two AAA batteries (included). I bought a bunch of them and placed them all over the house for power outages.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Up for grabs. New in the package Surefire G2 Led flashlight and Buttler Creek UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader

Here's the rules: Open to any member that post "I'm in" in this thread. The drawing will be August 15, 2010. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. The items will be shipped to the winner if needed. Good Luck

You could always enter in the Karma drawing and maybe get a great light for free!Click here to find thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom