• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Scored a P64 for under $200 shipped to my door. Doesn't have a mag, but the one I got from Weinder's had two. Plus, the I might get lucky and find some cheap at the HoCo gun show next weekend. I mailed the payment and my C&R this morning, now I'm just hoping the pics don't look too far off. Guns always seem to look much better in photographs. I did notice that the little red dot indicating that the safety is not on is missing but I'm not too worried about that. I am more worried about the scuff just north of the circle 11, but for the money I don't think I'm hurting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      65.8 KB · Views: 353

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    First thing, your interweb skills suck! Posting a screenshot, really? :lol2: Even I can save a pic to my iphone and then upload it here. :D

As for the gun, Its a 1971, so you have a triangle hammer. Excellent choice for a CCW gun! I prefer the triangle hammer to the rounder one as the triangle hammer is easer to grip with my thumb and let down the hammer safely. The round one seems harder to grip. Nice score.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    First thing, your interweb skills suck! Posting a screenshot, really? :lol2: Even I can save a pic to my iphone and then upload it here. :D

As for the gun, Its a 1971, so you have a triangle hammer. Excellent choice for a CCW gun! I prefer the triangle hammer to the rounder one as the triangle hammer is easer to grip with my thumb and let down the hammer safely. The round one seems harder to grip. Nice score.

Do you not trust the de-cocker? (Not flaming, just curious.)

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just snagged another with two mags for $140 with buy it now. Woot! Yellowsled will be happy to know this is a seller pic:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      70.4 KB · Views: 279

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads