• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Dont hate me too much, it wasnt all Rainbows and unicorns... My waders did leak.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Dont hate me too much, it wasnt all Rainbows and unicorns... My waders did leak.

I hate you too but love the pictures!

Though this is the first time I've seen a butchered goose. Didnt realize they are dark meat, guess I was expecting something like a turkey. What does gooes taste like?

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Not sure how to describe the taste, but the texture is definitely closer to beef.

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    I actually rubbed them with mustard and LaRue Dillo Dust before the bacon went on.

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Body booting is a production... 3 guides, 2 boats and a shit ton of decoys. They run out of Havre de Grace usually. They also to field goose hunts if you don't have waders.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    who did you go with?

My group should be out in layout boats black friday going for sea ducks

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Well I went out today and nothing came close. There is a pond about 1/2 mike away and every group that we saw dumped into that pond every time. No matter how high they were they would just circle and drop from the sky. Made me wish I could hunt over there.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Does this outfitter dock their boats at Tidewater marina? There is always a boat with crab pots in summer and goose dekes in fall/winter that is in the berth next to the one my parent's boat has. There is another boat that goes with the deke filled one. If so, my taxidermy shop is just up from there on Bourbon ( town won't allow me to have signage though, but it's the only Victorian style house on that block).

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    I have no idea where they dock... We met them at the marina next to the decoy museum where the food stand is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom