• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stupid

Jun 13, 2013
    I have used baltimores best pawn and they have been great. been meaning to check out bollingers though.

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    I have transferred about 10 regulated items and purchased 3 NFA toys thru A1 Uniforms. I have nothing but a positive experience with them (Greg and Michael). Timely, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, fair.....I really could keep going but I don't want either of them to think I want a man-date or anything! :)

johnnyu

Feb 21, 2013
    Correction. CLydes in Lansdown will help you but let them know first. I learned the hard way. They are 60 dollars though but they do get it done.

Last edited:

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    Engage Armament in Rockville might have some. Their August batch just arrived and I'm not sure if they were all pre-ordered/sold ahead of time or not.

Engage has plenty of lowers and uppers in stock. No pre order necessary. I would skip the hassle of buying online and dealing with a transfer. Find a local shop that has them in stock. By the time you buy online, pay shipping, then pay the transfer fee you could have just have easily afforded the marked up ones you see for sale at local dealers.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=130712

I was at Duffy's last week and they had lowers in stock for $175. Also, I think their transfers are $60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom