• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    So as we all know we're all under the gun here. Reality is setting in for many of us, myself included. We've seen a lot of people come in and even comment online that our products are too expensive or they cant hide it from their wives etc. We are also in the process of another variance for the "Engage Armament HBAR Sporter". I shit you not. We're working on a ton of projects actually. We're not going to sell all these lowers, so its sort of f*cked that not all of these will end up in Maryland.

For those of you who placed pre orders with us on either of the original batches OR pre-ordered a rifle from us:

Upper/Lower Combo: $350
    Solo Stripped Upper: $185
    Solo Stripped Lower: $180

For those who did not place a pre order with us on any of the previous orders:

Upper/Lower Combo: $395
    Solo Stripped Upper: $200
    Solo Stripped Lower: $195

Complete Uppers (dust cover and forward assist installed) : +$20

Our complete lowers remain as is starting at $460.

If you got a ton of lowers/uppers +2 each on the pre orders PM me or shoot me an email at andy@engagearmament.com.

Attachments

• DSC_0169.jpg
      DSC_0169.jpg
      76.7 KB · Views: 2,042
    • DSC_0170.jpg
      DSC_0170.jpg
      68.7 KB · Views: 1,872
    • DSC_0171.jpg
      DSC_0171.jpg
      84 KB · Views: 2,049
    • DSC_0162.jpg
      DSC_0162.jpg
      53.5 KB · Views: 1,857
    • IMG_3978.jpg
      IMG_3978.jpg
      98.2 KB · Views: 1,849

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Sweet! My first purchase with you guys was my pre-ordered lower. This deal may allow me to get another lower and/or upper before the hammer drops...

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I hate you guys. My bank account hates you. My gun safe loves you. Apparently I will be coming in to get another upper and lower.:thumbsup:

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Damn - bought 3 of both and still do not have the funds to complete them. Would love to buy more, but the budget is too strained at this point.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Wow. EA, you guys are top notch. That matched set pricing is ridiculously good. A steal. A gorgeous billet lower for 180!?!?!?

I am matchy-matchy OCD'ish. I need an upper. I will see you guys soon.

My wife will understand, right? If not, Brutus have room in his bed?

Draco20

Apr 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Count me in. Was already coming in to get a lower but will probably walk out with two now.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    We are also in the process of another variance for the "Engage Armament HBAR Sporter". I shit you not. We're working on a ton of projects actually. We're not going to sell all these lowers, so its sort of f*cked that not all of these will end up in Maryland.

Post 10/1, why can't you build your current stock into HBAR's and sell them in MD like that? Is MSP so anal that the words "HBAR Sporter" need to be printed on the gun? They were never like that before.

What a messed up world we live in.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Just scuttlebutt, Andy certainly will be the authority on the matter: BUT recent word from MSP was that only HBAR is the Colt Sporter. This is why EA is doing their own variance request.

Funny how all these bad weapons are copy cats of one another.. but it seems a copy cat of an HBAR isn't allowed. Can't have it both ways.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    Just scuttlebutt, Andy certainly will be the authority on the matter: BUT recent word from MSP was that only HBAR is the Colt Sporter. This is why EA is doing their own variance request.

Funny how all these bad weapons are copy cats of one another.. but it seems a copy cat of an HBAR isn't allowed. Can't have it both ways.

This is new to me. Is there a thread on this topic? Maybe I missed it.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

Cant just authorize one company to sell a product. That, I believe, is a violation of the 14th amendment. Im not an attorney though. However, I'm hiring one. Not to mention lowers cant be made illegal.

Moreover, they cant have their cake and eat it too. They cant sit there any say "all copies and any variants" are prohibited while all copies or variants of the exceptions are illegal. Thats utter b*llshit. Let me back up, they can SAY whatever they want. ENFORCING it and winning in court is another matter. I hope they finally choke on all the ******** spitting out of their mouths.

Luigi

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2010
    Cant just authorize one company to sell a product. That, I believe, is a violation of the 14th amendment. Im not an attorney though. However, I'm hiring one. Not to mention lowers cant be made illegal.

Moreover, they cant have their cake and eat it too. They cant sit there any say "all copies and any variants" are prohibited while all copies or variants of the exceptions are illegal. Thats utter b*llshit. Let me back up, they can SAY whatever they want. ENFORCING it and winning in court is another matter. I hope they finally choke on all the ******** spitting out of their mouths.

Bravo_Bravo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom