• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    If I hear the term "magazine clip" or hear the word "clip" used in reference to a magazine again, I will most likely concuss myself by facepalm.

Maybe gun manufactures should name gun parts and accessories nonsensical names, like thing-a-ma-jig, doohickey, whatchamacallit, ect., so that when these people are trying to ban them, nobody could take them seriously. Of course they most likely would misname those as well.

Gets on my nerves as well. Even media folks the defend the 2A refer to magazines as clips. They also say bullets instead of cartridges or rounds.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Don't you gun nuts know there's a new poll that says 71% of NRA members support gun bans along with 83% of gun owners in general?
    Clearly us gun owners and NRA members don't need or want our guns at all.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Why is there never a televised rebuttal to these press conferences with law enforcement that supports the 2A standing behind representatives that support the 2A?

Where is the pro 2A PR response. Don't any of the National gun rights organizations have or have access to a public relations company???:shrug:

Bremstroker

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 11, 2013
    Prohibit sale, transfer, manufacturer, importation of Assault Weapons (158 specifically named)

Anyone know what the 158 that were specifically named? Cant seem to find the list.

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    tumblr_mcwow4LXjb1qz4ba2o1_400.jpg

:sad20:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    DiFi sez, since the 2004 expiration of the 1994 ban, "350 people have been killed with 'Assault Weapons'."

OK... 9 years...

Violent crime rates overall have dropped. "Mass" shootings have dropped.

~40 people per year.
    3+ people per month.
    .75 people per week.

OK, it's more than none... But it sure isn't among the leading causes of death!!!

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Apparently the virginia tech shooter used 30 round "magazine clips" in his walther p22....SMH

I must have mis-read the actual report then, because I was pretty clearly 10 round clips for the .22 and 15 rounders for the 9mm... IIRC

It shouldn't surprise me, but the outright lies are so effing maddening...:mad54:

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    DiFi sez, since the 2004 expiration of the 1994 ban, "350 people have been killed with 'Assault Weapons'."

OK... 9 years...

Violent crime rates overall have dropped. "Mass" shootings have dropped.

~40 people per year.
    3+ people per month.
    .75 people per week.

OK, it's more than none... But it sure isn't among the leading causes of death!!!

Of course she's also going on the assumption that if a that specific type of firearm hadn't been available that the shooters would have dropped the whole idea and become productive members of society...

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Of course she's also going on the assumption that if a that specific type of firearm hadn't been available that the shooters would have dropped the whole idea and become productive members of society...

Yes... if not for the evil baby-killing black guns, we'd all be able to plant flowers and sing Joni Mitchell songs all day.

Oh wait... that really doesn't sound good, either!!!

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    I see "The List" includes those evil Hi-Point Carbines. Interesting as they only hold 10 rounds of pistol caliber...

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Is there no penalty for these officials lying about clearly documented FACTS (Such as the firearms used at Virginia Tech)? Its amazing that there are people out there that take these propaganda speeches seriously.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    While I'm genuinely afraid and concerned for the similar nonsense going on in Annapolis at the hands of Frankenfeinstein's a$$hat counterparts, to the libtards on the national level, I have three words: "Bring it on!"
    :war:

These a$$holes are clearly overreaching, and we're not only going to hand their a$$es to them on this, but they are going to lose the Senate in 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom