• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    That's within 5-7 cents of what it was going for before Sandy Hook. Prices and availability are certainly improving.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Makes me feel sad for the guys who bought $800 ar's for $2k and 1000 rounds for $1000.00, saw a ps90 for $1250 at bud's last night

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Makes me feel sad for the guys who bought $800 ar's for $2k and 1000 rounds for $1000.00, saw a ps90 for $1250 at bud's last night

$1250 is a really good price for as PS90 !!! there a sweet little gun.;)

MDcompetition

Anti-poacher
    MDS Supporter
    May 8, 2013
    Baltimore, MD.
    The whole ammo shortage is contrived. They are playing us for fools. The best advice I can give to anyone seeking ammo to stop buying from dealers, whether on-line or locally. You need to source a ammo distributor, yes, you have to buy by the case, but so what? You have friends and associates and you can sell off what you do not need. The distributors are all over the internet and you just have to "search" for them. I will tell you that dealers like bulkammo, luckygunner, & ammoforsale, are all the same company and actively manipulating prices to your detriment. And, I am have no doubt that they are not the only ammo dealers "price fixing".

baconsandwich

master of the obvious
    Apr 20, 2013
    Baltimore City
    The whole ammo shortage is contrived. They are playing us for fools. The best advice I can give to anyone seeking ammo to stop buying from dealers, whether on-line or locally. You need to source a ammo distributor, yes, you have to buy by the case, but so what? You have friends and associates and you can sell off what you do not need. The distributors are all over the internet and you just have to "search" for them. I will tell you that dealers like bulkammo, luckygunner, & ammoforsale, are all the same company and actively manipulating prices to your detriment. And, I am have no doubt that they are not the only ammo dealers "price fixing".

Would you please clue us in on what distributors you use? I did a quick search and the only ones I turned up either didn't sell to the public, or their prices weren't any better than what I can find using gunbot.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yes, you have said this before, several times. Give some names and phone numbers of ammunition distributors that will deal with individuals.

You have been asked before and never answer.

Put up or shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom