Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    1670617036708.png

1670617070511.png

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Presser says he didn't use a ghost gun but he COULD HAVE used a ghost gun because he was a prohibited person.
    Good grief.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Imagine the awful smell in your building was that you have been breathing in the rotting stench of a corpse for the last couple months.

Unsettling.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    While i hate the counties politics, i love my area. There are horse stables everywhere close by, we arent to densely packed, lots of long time businesses, the guys at 7-11 know everyone’s order. I can still buy bait at my 7-11.

It's undoubtedly a different part of Md , but likewise the Biggfoot Estate is great . A hard to find combination of rural surroundings , horse barn and paddock on premesis , adjacent horse farm and farm- farm , and similar around the immeadate area . But 10 minutes to the big highway commercial strip , and two larger towns each 15 minutes .

If I could invoke half of the premise of the series of SF/ Alt History novels by Eric Flint , and have mysterious galactic forces pick up a 5 mile radius around me , and drop it into Tenn or WV , I'd been tickled pink . But alas , it's in Maryland and my particular county .

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    So a dead decomposing pregnant female was found in shooters house!

Decomposing body found in Montgomery Co. gas station shooting suspect’s home

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Imagine the awful smell in your building was that you have been breathing in the rotting stench of a corpse for the last couple months.

Unsettling.
    It appears he killed her a month ago but yes still in decomposition and there had to have been a tremendous stench.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    It appears he killed her a month ago but yes still in decomposition and there had to have been a tremendous stench.
    The residents were asked why no one said anything about the smell and they said the building always smells awful.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    The residents were asked why no one said anything about the smell and they said the building always smells awful.
    If the residents have grown used to the smell of rotting human, please nuke the building from orbit

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    There is some more stuff that will be coming down the pike for this murder suspect, I won't get into gruesome details right now. This guy will serve longer than Andy will.

That said, a regular hood murder will likely have a shorter sentence than Andy, for no reason other than the liberals of Montgomery County will 100% throw everything they have at Andy.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
    Too bad the "bad guy" didn't reach for something when SWAT went in. A very special place in Hell awaits him

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I'm in the urban zone. 20904 to be specific. I have one move left in me and despite there being many nice places in MoCo, taxation with no representation truly sucks. Stay safe...
    20904 is my parents' zip code. That was the zip code for me from age 14 to age 31. Here I am 20 years after leaving that zip code and it looks more and more foreign every time I go back there. Western Howard County reminds me of where I grew up in MoCo. Carroll County reminds me of what western Howard County used to be in the 80's. I need 12 more years here, which I think I will be able to get. Going to take more than 12 years for them to build the new development they are trying to approve in Mount Airy.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Too bad the "bad guy" didn't reach for something when SWAT went in. A very special place in Hell awaits him
    I dont know, I am a strong proponent of the death penalty, but I would rather this dude rot in a cage for the next 80 years than have a quick exit. Killing a pregnant woman has got to be a -1 in prison.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I was 20904. Lived in Doral. Just sold my townhouse there this year. Cloverly area now, but looking towards Olney, Brookeville. Just need these interest rates to drop a bit. I could stay where I’m at but my sons will have to share a room.

I currently have woods/creek behind my house and i refuse to buy a house without that since i have kids. So my search is narrow lol
    You talking about the Doral development off of Randolph where Hawkesbury runs through it? That wasn't even there when I was going to high school. I remember when they ran Hawkesbury to Randolph and provided us with an additional exit other than Locksley Lane. My parents live in the Sherwood Forest Community. To quote them, "We are in one of the few decent pockets left around here."

Stonegate is another one of those decent pockets. A little further down the road though is Plaza Del Mercado and Aspen Hill. Glenmont absolutely sucks too.

If I was in your shoes, I'm not sure what I would do. Brookeville is a pretty long commute to DC, but there, Damascus, and Poolesville are about the only places in MoCo I could even fathom raising children right now, and only if I was made some insane offer that I could not refuse. Damascus and Poolesville are also a forever commute for you.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    This is complete and utter insanity. I'm going to follow this just to see if a bail amount is set. I have to doubt that this guy is going to receive any type of bail amount. He is definitely a danger to society.
    He will get bail, don't know why, what reasoning, but it's MoCo.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I dont know, I am a strong proponent of the death penalty, but I would rather this dude rot in a cage for the next 80 years than have a quick exit. Killing a pregnant woman has got to be a -1 in prison.
    F the death penalty, which we don't have. I truly wish that he would have reached for something, put a SWAT officer in fear for his life and having to stop the threat. I pay for a ton of crap in MD, taxes, vehicle registrations, gas, O'Malley's New Americans, grocery bags.
    Wish that none of my $$ will go to keep this guy fed, clothed and watching ESPN, unless they stuck him in Takoma Park in a county council Executive or members house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom