• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Better local link............ buys generator because they cut off power for non payment :sad20:

You can get a generator for $200 at the car-parts store but after the winter he could have easily be behind by multiples of that on his electrical bill.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    True.... but look him up on Md Judicial..... only 3 pages worth. :sad20: I feel for the innocent kids, him not so much.

Well, bad driver with a temper and domestic violence issues seems to be the summary.

Feel sorry for kids born into that kind of environment. Got to wonder whether this was an accident or just the least cruel way of ending it all.

This is the list of kids names from the divorce decree (8 names, one removed by the court as it wasn't a joint kid):
    Rodney Jr., Tyjuziana, Cameron, Tykeria, Tynijuzia, TyNiah, Tybreyia, and ZhiHeem Todd

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Well, bad driver with a temper and domestic violence issues seems to be the summary.

Feel sorry for kids born into that kind of environment. Got to wonder whether this was an accident or just the least cruel way of ending it all.

This is the list of kids names from the divorce decree:
    Rodney Jr., Tyjuziana, Tykeria, Tynijuzia, TyNiah, Tybreyia, and ZhiHeem Todd

Yeah, they would have been introduced at the board meeting. :rolleyes: Yes, I wondered if he might have done it intentionally too.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Very tragic.
    I wonder how they were able to sleep with the noise from a generator running inside their house?

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    If it wasn't suicide, wonder why inside the house.

Happens during every widespread power outage. They even run PSAs telling people not to run them in a attached garage but outside of the building. Fear of theft is one possibility, embarrassment that he got the power cut off another.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    With a running generator in the house, it wouldn't have taken too long to do them in.

I have investigated workplace CO issues and remember 2 grown men becoming ill from a pressure washer in a parking structure. Think about how much better ventilation is there than in a small 1 story house.

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    Tragic, but this statement had me with WTF:

"Family friend Stephanie Wells also told NBC News that the family's power had been shut off because of an unpaid bill. "I just feel that the system failed him," Wells said. "They didn't reach out to help him with his utility bills."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom