• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Nah, not quite

Apparently pulling folks’ wisdom teefuses is a matter of routine for some people since the misses was baffled that I still got mine, and I like to defy expectations

So yeah much like that circumcision thing the world wont come to a end if you leave shit alone
    Depends upon your particular situation.

At least two of mine were coming in horizontally (root toward the back of my throat, crown toward the next tooth in line).

The others were at odd angles (growing outward, toward my cheeks). The world may not have ended, but my ability to chew solid food might have been impacted if I didn't get them yanked. (Pun intended).

So, all of mine had to go.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Depends upon your particular situation.

At least two of mine were coming in horizontally (root toward the back of my throat, crown toward the next tooth in line).

The others were at odd angles (growing outward, toward my cheeks). The world may not have ended, but my ability to chew solid food might have been impacted if I didn't get them yanked. (Pun intended).

So, all of mine had to go.
    Doc pulled 3 of mine. My dentist asked me a couple of years ago if I wanted the 4th one pulled. Why? No good answer.

Feb 28, 2013
    ****Yea, this bugs me as well. Several people I know are all high and mighty because they have all their front toofuses, and they aren’t even crooked or broke. Everyone laughs at them on Halloween cuz they can’t do a real jack o lantern look Like the rest of us..

They look weird without any big gaps in their moufuses too..

Dummies.. having fewer teef makes flossing easier!
    You wont shred it as easy, that much is for sure Lol

Twist

Feb 17, 2023
    Annapolis
    The legal reaction to self defense seems like it's all over the map. I've never heard of a story in Maryland in which the victim defending him/herself was NOT charged pending investigation. Makes me wonder if this guy had friends in the right places.

On a different note, this month's Concealed Carry magazine has the story of Jacouri Burns. The video clearly showed he was confronting a deathly threat and yet the prosecution had him in jail for over 480 days before he got a trial. The jury found him not guilty after 2 hours of deliberation. It was that obvious and yet the DA wasted nearly a year and a half of this man's life in jail.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    The legal reaction to self defense seems like it's all over the map. I've never heard of a story in Maryland in which the victim defending him/herself was NOT charged pending investigation. Makes me wonder if this guy had friends in the right places.

On a different note, this month's Concealed Carry magazine has the story of Jacouri Burns. The video clearly showed he was confronting a deathly threat and yet the prosecution had him in jail for over 480 days before he got a trial. The jury found him not guilty after 2 hours of deliberation. It was that obvious and yet the DA wasted nearly a year and a half of this man's life in jail.
    The guy who shot the drunk through his front door a few years back was never charged. Clear cut fear for his life.

I think most of these instances are urban legend from a population of gun owners who fear a state who hates them

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I think most of these instances are urban legend from a population of gun owners who fear a state who hates them
    4tzbcg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom