• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASM80

Mar 10, 2012
    Hereford, MD
    Does anyone else have problems clearly viewing the Eotech reticle while wearing shooting glasses. Are there any glasses that will not interfere with utilizing this site?

Just wondering. Had to do some squinting at the range today, and this was my first time usin an Eotech as well.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    How bright do you have your reticle? It tends to bloom a bit more when it's at or near maximum brightness.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Does anyone else have problems clearly viewing the Eotech reticle while wearing shooting glasses. Are there any glasses that will not interfere with utilizing this site?

Just wondering. Had to do some squinting at the range today, and this was my first time usin an Eotech as well.
    To properly see an EOTech reticle, one must focus on the target. If you look 'at' the reticle, it will go grainy. It's a 'heads up' device - keep your eye on the target and it should be better looking. Also, if the brightness is too high, it will be difficult to see clearly.

ASM80

Mar 10, 2012
    Hereford, MD
    I had thought it was just the glasses. Did some shooting outdoors yesterday and everything was good to go. Indoor at the range, different story. I will try your suggestions next time out. Thank you!

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Also don't forget that you see the reticle as if its far away so if you wear glasses, you need to wear them when using the eotech.

If I don't have glasses I only see a red ball of fuzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom