• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Couple new things from Engage... Service sucks, prices are outrageous(usually double normal internet prices, and triple Budsgunshop.com), the only person there that knows anything about firearms is Emily and everyone is disrespectful, but being a sadomasochist its the place for me... gluton for punishment.
    Colt CAR-15 20"... match trigger on this is pretty bad ass from the factory.
    P2000 LEM in 9mm, light springs and Mepro's added.
    Still trying to figure out what scope I want...
    DSC_0024-1.jpg

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    By chance, have you closed a large case recently and felt the need to quiet down your firearms?

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Indeed. And nice looking guns. :thumbsup: Did they catch you when you snuck out with the grip?

And I agree about Engage's service... it sucks. :innocent0 The bastards wouldn't even give me a Red Bull. That's why I only bought 3 NFA items from them last weekend... at least I think I did. All I have is a receipt and a lighter bank account right now. :sad20:

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Indeed. And nice looking guns. :thumbsup: Did they catch you when you snuck out with the grip?

And I agree about Engage's service... it sucks. :innocent0 The bastards wouldn't even give me a Red Bull. That's why I only bought 3 NFA items from them last weekend... at least I think I did. All I have is a receipt and a lighter bank account right now. :sad20:

Thanks, I had the grip in my pants, but the dog sniffed it out.

Even with shitty service, I stop in to kill time if I am leaving dc or nova until traffic dies down... Plan on doing that Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom