• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adam620

Jun 1, 2009
    Just giveing a big thanks to the Andy,Mike and Ted at engage.I have bought 7 guns from them and have always walked away a happy customer.Great service from them as always.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    +1 to Engage. I always leave happy.

Ultimate Member
    The have a nice staff. I went in there to get a hand gun, then noticed that the were class III dealers so I asked them about suppressors, not really knowing shit about them. They were nice enough to explain their process and which ones were good for different models. They were also honest and said look at silencer research and read about particular ones.

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    They're very good people and are always friendly and helpful. I highly recommended going to their machine gun shoots. The last one was awsome. There is a reason they now get all my buisness

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    They're very good people and are always friendly and helpful. I highly recommended going to their machine gun shoots. The last one was awsome. There is a reason they now get all my buisness

+1 the last machine gun shoot was freaking awesome. I got to shoot stuff I have only seen in movies lol. I just bought a Glock 17 from them and can't wait to pick it up once I get back in town :D

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    +1, love the way these guys do business. Friendly, efficient, and problem solvers.

Mark

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Time for a road trip. I am always looking for local dealers with good customer service and a good selection. I try to keep a list for my students when they ask for recommendations for where to buy.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Just bought a Glock 17 RTF2 (yes, with the fish gills) from their shop yesterday. Great experience. Friendly service, good prices, and I had an extended slide release installed while I was doing my paperwork. Can't wait to pick it up next week.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    All of MDS' Industry Partnes give stellar CS. Please patronize them. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of the crappiest service from some dealers in MD comes from stores that don't participate here.

It's easy to see who has passion about firearms. They will be getting my money always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom