• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    UPDATES:

If you're out of state email me at andy@engagearmament.com. If you're local it has to be done in person. We're doing it this way so we can keep it straight. If you cant make it down, email me. but we are starting to take deposits Friday and will be doing so for 2 months.

We have sunk an INCREDIBLE amount of money into this. We have ordered 1000 of these. Our goal is to get every single mother f*cker we can armed with an AR before these bastards pass this ********.

Concerning the non refundable deposit, if a law is passed between now and delivery we WILL refund your deposit. However, if you say youve changed your mind or decided to get a Plum Crazy lower or whatever we will not refund your money.

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Great to know we have a company in Maryland that makes our own Lowers. I wish I wouldve known long time ago. Why not support the locals!? My next few AR builds will be through you guys. I will just need to remember to visit a website and stay in contact and refer friends and others in the community to go to the locals!

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Follow-up questions now that my excitement has subsided some...

1) What is the fee total? Plus another $13.50 for taxes.
    2) How long does this pre-order process take? Is it going to be simply name, contact info, and payment or is there 4473-related stuff to do also?
    3) If you can say, how many are available? Do I need to be there at 6am standing in line or will the manufacturing run be based on the number of pre-orders that come in?

We'll basically do a sales order and then input you you an excel spread sheet we have created to keep the amounts and contact info straight. We have ordered 1000 and will be taking pre orders for 2 months starting this Friday.

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    Im out of state in VA, can we register/transfer the lower as NFA/SBR like the previous ones? or is the paperwork too much of a pain in the ass..

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    I am going use one for an SBR and I am going to get a second one just so I can make another AR if I get the hankerin.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Just out of curiosity, will these be continueingf rom the last ser. # of the old ones or will they start fresh??? It doesn't really matter to me, just curious. Wish I could afford more than 1. Maybe after taxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom