• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    I told him what I would do to him if he was a hot looking woman of questionable morals (if I was single that is) in a manner of speaking.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Soooo....10 school children can b gunned down without reloading and its all hunky dory for omalley? Why not arm me as a teacher so I can stop that person from gunning my kids down?

I'm really sick of this line "common sense" for everything with guns and in general. Common sense for whom? Its as annoying as "teachable moment"., I'm not in class idiot, I don't need more "education" and I sure as heck don't need your drivel. If I wanted to think like you, I'd move to Cuba, North Korea or...wait, I live in Maryland...ugh

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    Got my email today. I was tempted to tell him that it only seems appropriate that the day that I leave MD and enroll my last child in a southern VA school is the day that he sends me this horse hockey propaganda. F U Owe Marley!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    SORRY FOR THE DUPE.

I received this on my phone and was so mad I had to post it.

This is one step in "registering" firearms. 30 rounds...can't have that...20...not anymore...10 rounds. Soon to be NY and we'll be at 7 rounds, then single shots will only be allowed.

The frog in the slow boiling water. I've gotta puke again...BRB.

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I believe we can all support No Cop killer Bullets!
    I personally interview each bullet I buy and discard the overly aggressive ones to avoid this.
    "making it harder for criminals to gun down, in succession, police officers, school children, or innocent bystanders, without having to re-load."
    So it's really more of an inconvenience piece of legislation, because those intent on harming others are naturally lazy and when face with the inconvenience of switching out a mag will of course just quit shooting.

I think our only defense is educating the ignorant and bringing more shooters in!
    I have been involved in introducing a few new shooters to our numbers I think I am up to 7 so far

Last edited:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I don't have cop killer bullets in my guns. The magazines are full of the best faith capsules money could buy though. When used, they cause men making evil choices to find their god and quickly re-think their decision to cause harm to someone else. Sometimes they allow for face-to-face meetings with their deity.

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    That came in late yesterday and I was too tired to put together any sort of eloquent response so I just covered the basics.

---------------------------------

Governor O'Malley:

You haven't made a single Maryland resident safer by trampling on the Second Amendment rights of law abiding citizens.

I cannot wait until I can sell my home and leave the state of Maryland for good.

You've made this state an intolerable one to live in, particularly given the Second Amendment protections that former Marylanders can enjoy in the surrounding states of Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

I hope my income and property taxes will be better spent in my new home.

Regards.

DarrellA

Jacksonian Independent
    Aug 20, 2013
    MD
    Got the same letter here, it's SOP for our elected clowns. Every time I write to one of them, about anything they don't agree with, I get a canned response that indicates that they didn't read my e-mail and have no intention of addressing my concerns.

Occasonally I'll even get a canned response about some issue that had nothing to do with my request. Makes me wonder if some of them have a robo-mailing system set up that focuses on key words.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I received the same form letter today as well.

Now I think that I will send something to one of his staffers. Maybe it will actually be read.

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    Governor O'Malley should've just put "NO GUNS" billboards up for those entering the state since they work so well in Chicago!!

NRA Life Member
    SAF Life Member
    GRRN Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom