• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike M

May 11, 2012
    I see that some folks made it to the range yesterday. How is the road in light of the recent wet weather? Don't have a 4x4 so avoid going there after a rain. If it doesn't get too slick, then I'll keep that in mind if I'm planning to shoot and head over there instead of going to an indoor range.

Macsti

Jul 8, 2011
    Ceciltucky
    I see that some folks made it to the range yesterday. How is the road in light of the recent wet weather? Don't have a 4x4 so avoid going there after a rain. If it doesn't get too slick, then I'll keep that in mind if I'm planning to shoot and head over there instead of going to an indoor range.

2nd this, how's the road getting into the range. Need to try my AK after repair.

ENSF

Nov 22, 2008
    So here is a new one... Someone decided they needed to shoot the new bathroom signs and womens bathroom door. Really needed that!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    So here is a new one... Someone decided they needed to shoot the new bathroom signs and womens bathroom door. Really needed that!

That is just the type of activity that gives the folks in the state government the reason to shut down the few public ranges we have.

I wish we could have more volunteer RSOs to cover the weekdays. It may not stop this type of vandalism, but it certainly would limit the times when it could happen.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    unreal..... that's all we need is for some ******* to shoot a bathroom door and have someone behind it... hopefully you find out who did it.

1874sharpsshooter

Feb 1, 2009
    cape coral, florida
    this is why public ranges need an RSO on duty all the times. this kind of activity will get that range shut down permanently.
    It doesn't matter to the state whether that range is there or not, financially or otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom