eForm 1 In-Process Over 5 Months - Suggestions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Do you have a suggested "form" letter? I'm still waiting on a Form 1 I submitted in March. I have a hard time believing just about ANY rep in this state would vouch for ANYTHING 2A related, so I'm curious how you'd word a letter to them when we're all pretty much seen as persona non grata.
    Raskin (if he's your rep) has a web site you can go to and fill everything out; https://raskin.house.gov/help-with-a-federal-agency

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Stamp came through today. Long story short:

Asked for an inquiry from the office of congressman Jami Raskin. Their staff put in a request to ATF. The very next day ATF says it's being held up by FBI. Raskin's staff make an inquiry to the FBI. The very next day, FBI stated my background check was approved. That was last Thursday. Today, I got the final approval from ATF.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Yeah, my first Form 1 from last year was 11 days (10/27-11/7). My 2nd one ("amnesty") a little longer (1/14-3/16). My latest "regular" Form 1 is still pending. I submitted on 2/13, and nothing. I messaged them through the website, and no reply. Anyone have an idea of who to email directly?
    Just cleared today…

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Stamp came through today. Long story short:

Asked for an inquiry from the office of congressman Jami Raskin. Their staff put in a request to ATF. The very next day ATF says it's being held up by FBI. Raskin's staff make an inquiry to the FBI. The very next day, FBI stated my background check was approved. That was last Thursday. Today, I got the final approval from ATF.
    Can I say I told you so?

OP and D since MCMLXXV!

I can be an @$$HoLe! But i’m not a DoUcHeBaG!
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2019
    Harford County
    Not to be condescending to those waiting for only 1 stamp, I received my 2 SBR approved eForm 1s back in email today! The guy I work with who submitted one a few days before me did not get his yet. Submitted 5/19.
    This gives me hope! May I ask who your guy is? PM me the info when you can. I have multiple brand spanking new unfired items I want to SBR but have had negative experience so far with my cans and the ATF. Absolutely no more cans for me! But I will want to keep and be patient in waiting for the items that goes PEW! PEW! vs PFFT! PFFT! Form 1 @ 55 days vs Form 4 @ 365-Eternity. I can do 55+ days. Care to share who does your NFA engraving too? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

OP and D since MCMLXXV!

I can be an @$$HoLe! But i’m not a DoUcHeBaG!
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2019
    Harford County
    I didn't write, I picked up the phone and got in touch with Raskin's office. They were very eager to have the congressman get involved. He did get involved and about a week after that I was approved for all of my stamps.
    DAYUM! I was advised to give this a try on here but didn’t bother as I’m not one to bother important people for silly things such as my 2A hobby. Might just give it a go after several success stories. Thank you.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    DAYUM! I was advised to give this a try on here but didn’t bother as I’m not one to bother important people for silly things such as my 2A hobby. Might just give it a go after several success stories. Thank you.
    Important people? LOL those POS work for you. It's your duty as a citizen to make them do something actually helpful once in a while

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Any idea if Hoyer will help? I’m not confident my form 4 will go so smoothly

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom