• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Wow, that didn't take long. I was in there @ 8am this morning and left behind Tula 380, 9mm, 40, 45, 7.62x39 and one box of WWB 45 230jhp. They were unpacking it as I stood there. Got my 3-box limit and moved on.

Help a brother out and post here as soon as you see something other than empty shelves. If I'd know they had 9mm first thing this morning I would have got up there earlier. Thanks to modern technology I posted my update about the 7.62x39 while I was still inside the store...

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    That's good for you and I would do the same also, but unlike most, I still have a DUMB phone w/o internet capabilty. I was working at the time and deliver to 7 different WMs throughout the week, 2 times each. I see what I see, buy what I can, and pass along what I can, but have no way to communicate it in real time. Sorry...It is what it is.

BTW, I wouldn't be opposed to texting to somebody (1 person) who COULD post here when I find something, but that could lead to all sorts of issues....honest enough to post it up for everyone to see and not use it as their own private ammo supply line. Don't wanna text 50 people either.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    That's good for you and I would do the same also, but unlike most, I still have a DUMB phone w/o internet capabilty. I was working at the time and deliver to 7 different WMs throughout the week, 2 times each. I see what I see, buy what I can, and pass along what I can, but have no way to communicate it in real time. Sorry...It is what it is.

BTW, I wouldn't be opposed to texting to somebody (1 person) who COULD post here when I find something, but that could lead to all sorts of issues....honest enough to post it up for everyone to see and not use it as their own private ammo supply line. Don't wanna text 50 people either.

Sorry - I tend to forget that not everyone has a smartphone, which is kinda ironic since I don't have a texting plan ;)

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    They have ~50 boxes of TulAmmo Steel .223 for ~$0.27 / round ($5.30 per 20rnd box)

I know I know, steel, but at least its there :)

3 box limit

They also have some 7.62x39 (not sure how much though)

Last edited:

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    I was there right after it came in Sun night. It hit the shelves around 9:15 along with 10 boxes of 9mm. The nine was gone before I got there at 9:45

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    I was there right after it came in Sun night. It hit the shelves around 9:15 along with 10 boxes of 9mm. The nine was gone before I got there at 9:45

What I forgot to add earlier, was that I'd been informed earlier in the day that there was ammo arriving Sun pm between 8:00pm-10:00pm. When I went in at 8:05 I asked the sporting goods desk and was told "oh, it won't be on the shelves until 10pm". Apparently the clerk either had no clue, or had already called up her buddies and was simply trying to get rid of me. I guess I should have waiting right there in the store, rather than going to the Washington St Pub to kill some time... :mad54:

Jcwright

Jan 8, 2012
    17 boxes of 40 and 4 small boxes of 5.56 about an hour ago. The guy ahead of me bought the last box of 9mm.

livefast1

May 31, 2010
    easton,md
    17 boxes of 40 and 4 small boxes of 5.56 about an hour ago. The guy ahead of me bought the last box of 9mm.

Were these in the ammo case? Every time I've been there all they had were 20 and 12 ga shells. O and hats. I guess if I feel the need to defend myself I can beat the intruder with a hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom