• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amickey1979

Feb 15, 2008
    Easton, ES of MD
    I just scored 320 rounds of Tula .223 55gr fmj for $4.97 a box. I know its the cheap stuff but hey .223 is so hard to find right now. Sorry I bought every box they had on the shelf.

Ha

Happy New Years

:party29:

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Nothing wrong with Tula, especially if feeding a Mini 14.

Next time leave a few or offer up a little to resell to a local. :D

Great score.

River Hill

Dec 15, 2012
    Maryland
    I just scored 320 rounds of Tula .223 55gr fmj for $4.97 a box. I know its the cheap stuff but hey .223 is so hard to find right now. Sorry I bought every box they had on the shelf.

Ha

Happy New Years

:party29:

Great deal. My buddy just paid $11.00 per box for the same stuff.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Tula, Wolf are a great deal... Little more dirty and a wee bit less accurate but I have quite a bit set aside for the time being... All going thru my Sig 516.

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    Does the Easton or Cambridge Walmarts have any .22 value packs?

Thanks,

John
    Nope I just talked to a buddy today easton is out of them. I think there about dry on all ammo I didn't have much cash on me but last week I picked up some federal JHP In .357 mag. And a box of .40 from easton wish I got more. Not sure about Cambridge though.

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    Any .22lr's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does the Easton or Cambridge Walmarts have any .22 value packs?

Thanks,

John
    QUOTE]

I cant find any .22lr anywhere around Salisbury, Dick's and Walmart are out of everything, I haven't seen any Bricks or 300rd + box's at Gander for awhile. Plus Ganders prices are going way up. they are in on some Gouging for sure, not their prices were low to begin with.
    May ride down to winks and see what they have.

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    I cant find any .22lr anywhere around Salisbury, Dick's and Walmart are out of everything, I haven't seen any Bricks or 300rd + box's at Gander for awhile. Plus Ganders prices are going way up. they are in on some Gouging for sure, not their prices were low to begin with.
    May ride down to winks and see what they have.
    Yeah gander has always been high. I saw on gun broker 3 federal 550 packs goin for 180! And it still had time left.

jaycee2004

Apr 17, 2009
    Cambridge
    Cambridge don't have squat! I live in Cambridge and frequent the ole Wallie World. Chesapeake Sporting Goods on rt 50 had some .223, 7mm and .308 yesterday

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    Went to Winks in Princess Anne today looking for bulk .22 with no luck but they had about 10 100rd boxes of .223 for 85.00 each. "I want to say American eagle brand"

Dock-Hunter

Dec 8, 2012
    Sneak over to DE, I have been having better success in finding ammo of several different types in some of the shops.

Jcwright

Jan 8, 2012
    Boatbod, quit shopping for ammo a get back to work:p or at least pick me up some 40 S&W while your there.....

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Believe it or not, I went to Walmart to get something for work. Finding ammo was just a bonus!

Now... quit surfing the interwebz during work hours before your boss find out :p

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Around 2pm today Easton had some each of the following handgun rounds:
    WWB .40S&W 180gr FMJ
    9mm
    .38 Special

No sign of .223 or .308, but there were still a few hunting calibers and a fair selection of shotgun ammo.

The 3-box/day limit is still being enforced.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Last night Easton had an ammo delivery!

First thing this morning I found a considerable quantity of Tula 55gr .223 in 20rd boxes (steel case) and a lesser number of 50rd boxes of Tula 55gr .223 Brass Maxx for $16/ea. They also had Tula .40S&W & 9mm and one lonely box of Federal .45ACP as well as hunting rounds in .270, .243, .30'06 and 7mm.

This evening all the brass .223 had gone, as had the 9mm, but most everything else was still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom