• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • magnumpi

Jan 16, 2013
    Westminster MD
    Careful, I'm pretty sure it's on old Terminator T1000. Same hair ( just slicked down) and same ears.

l-intro-1642626839.jpg

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    The shaved out sides with the slicked back longer hair on the top doesn't do him any favors given the shape of his ears. The barber should have advised against that. Also, the black with sand color scheme doesn't go with sneakers. It requires Bates, but not the step-in type (those are for EMTs).

Not sure what look he was going for. Maybe the bigger brother he is looking up to works at DHS.
    That's what I was saying earlier, it's like THE douche uniform.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Blaster why didn't you call him out? You could have asked him what he's carrying, how many hours of classes he takes, where he takes them, what kind of ammo he uses, and where he gets his hair cut? You had a golden opportunity.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Blaster why didn't you call him out? You could have asked him what he's carrying, how many hours of classes he takes, where he takes them, what kind of ammo he uses, and where he gets his hair cut? You had a golden opportunity.
    Well I was going to, but I wasn't sure which card to ID myself with, the LEOSA or my W&C.

101combatvet

BANNED!!!
    Dec 7, 2011
    The problem isn't open carry; it's that he probably can't hit anything if his life depended on it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The problem isn't open carry; it's that he probably can't hit anything if his life depended on it.
    Sure there's a problem with open carry. If something goes down and for some reason you aren't willing to do anything, people will expect you to.
    And I stated the problem with open carry in my original post. Anyone could have gone over there and smashed him in the head with a bat, or whatever, and get that gun.
    You can be prepared all you want and be that awesome guy we all think we are, but if you are not aware of your situation, none of that preparation matters.
    What if I decided to break bad and shoot the place up? I am sitting there in the corner and could have easily lobbed 1 to the back of his grape.

And why would I pick him as the first one to be shot? Well, I will let you answer that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom