• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vendicator

Nov 5, 2010
    They supposedly got caught "losing" paperwork on firearms sold - AKA selling firearms under the table. The FFL is in some dudes mothers name or some crap now.

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere
    They supposedly got caught "losing" paperwork on firearms sold - AKA selling firearms under the table. The FFL is in some dudes mothers name or some crap now.

Pretty sure that happened to Gilbert's in Rockville as well.

Sent via Samsung Galaxy 3 or iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    When going to buy my first handgun they told me not to buy 9mm because it wouldn't do enough damage. When I argued with them they relented but said to "aim for the pockets" in case they were wearing body armor...I bought elsewhere.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I transfered my Glock at Just Guns. I'll never forget having to hold back my laughter as one of the guys behind the counter was dressed in full tactical gear including a drop down holster, Vest and looked as if he had played a starring roll in black hawk down.

Many guys at gun stores are good guys, but for some reason gun stores attract employees that are legends in their own minds. I can only imagine what that guys demeanor was like.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    When going to buy my first handgun they told me not to buy 9mm because it wouldn't do enough damage. When I argued with them they relented but said to "aim for the pockets" in case they were wearing body armor...I bought elsewhere.

See if they will stand down range sometime when your shooting your 9mm.

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County

That's completely ridiculous. :sad20:

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    this guy, who has the ar on tripod and 2 30rnd mags in the small of his back:lol: only good employee is the dog and the dog bites...

Attachments

• jailbyrge6.jpg
      jailbyrge6.jpg
      37.8 KB · Views: 657

DeadIDik

Habitual Line Stepper!
    Aug 11, 2008
    Monkton - Kurt Wala 1952-2009
    After the incident a couple years ago with the ATF & Baltimore co police i cant believe they are even allowed to be operating. I guess they have been given enough rope to hang themselves, if not rope shoelaces.

Squib

Oct 5, 2012
    After the incident a couple years ago with the ATF & Baltimore co police i cant believe they are even allowed to be operating. I guess they have been given enough rope to hang themselves, if not rope shoelaces.
    It helps to be a bigwig in the NRA, I suppose.

Still, Jesus, it's not like I think he's got customers living like they just stepped out of 'The Wire,' but what exactly does he think happens with some of those firearms that the paperwork got 'lost' on?

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I've been in there a few times since it is close to me. The guy that owns it is on a high horse. He does know his stuff fairly well, but can come off like a jerk if you don't know what you are talking about (or even if you do). The killer...they are way overpriced.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I've been in there a few times since it is close to me. The guy that owns it is on a high horse. He does know his stuff fairly well, but can come off like a jerk if you don't know what you are talking about (or even if you do). The killer...they are way overpriced.

The red label Sig 220 compact custom shop .45 i bought from there wasn't overpriced. Dude was a tool though.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom