• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I'll wear my drop leg beretta holster (that I NEVER use) with my all silver 92fs. I'll wear some camo clothes and create a fake ass molle vest. OH OH OH and I'll grow a bad ass stache!!!!

He might not let anyone carry, I say we put pink toy guns in the holsters.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    One of the guys that works there, I went to highschool with... He got expelled for getting caught with like 8 knives and a hit list. I was number 2 on his hit list. I can't believe they hired that numbskull to work there.

The last time I went in there I was handling a gun and this dog jumped up on the counter and bit my hand. No one even said anything or apologized. I will never go back in there again.

This is far too bizarre to be made up.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    He might not let anyone carry, I say we put pink toy guns in the holsters.

Can't stop me son I'm da Mutha Freakin PoPo.

Store Clerk: Sir I'm asking you to leave

ME: What sir Your asking me to leave? I'm asking you to leave.

Store Clerk: Umm that doesn't make sense sir, get out!

ME: My tac vest is way more bad ass Muhh hahahah Muhh hahaha......As I gingerly exit the store.

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    OK.... the guys with the Gear is named Jeff he is not the owner, he works there when he isn't doing his job as a bail bondsman. If you look up Maryland Handgun Training you find he and the Late Great Gunny, are two of the top Instructors in Maryland. When I DID buy from there, Jeff would bring stuff from home he thought I would need and give me it for free. He would Always give me Great Deals.

http://www.mdguntraining.com/Gallery

The Business itself started many many years ago in Dundalk off of Wise Ave. They moved to Parkville.

The goofy looking dude in the picture probably still works there because he is Jimmy Jr. The Owners Son.

I made quite a few purchases there back in the day, UNTIL the old man "Jimmy" tried to rip me off knowing full well I am a educated consumer, and knew the price on the item I wanted. I got tired of him trying to rip me off a couple more times and Never went back.

So although I do agree with the OP. I just thought I'd throw out my two cents on what I know of the place.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Does this guy still work there?

GUNS_fk.jpg

That's the owners son. He was MIA for a couple of months. Probably rehab or?
    Suffice it to say, he's had his issues. Actually surprised they still have a license.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I've bought a couple of consignment guns over the years and they worked with me. I just humor Jeff, the wannabe. There is/was a young guy working there, big kid named Adam, always helpful and pleasant. That said, it's on the bottom of my list of shops to visit. Not much inventory and smells like an ashtray.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I love how these Fricking "bail enforcement agents" say they are Federal Marshals. Ol Jeff specifically told me at the Howard county gun show last year that he was in fact a Deputy U.S. Marshal. He saw my badge and creds when i whipped out my card to pay for a gun. I've never seen as tool as big as this guy. He also said i didn't need a lock because i was an LEO, when i went to the shop to pick up my 220.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

Torin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 10, 2012
    I bought a gun from them once. I did wonder why that guy was all dressed up like that.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    I have been there several times, sometimes with my kids.
    Always treated with respect - never had a problem
    I don't need to be acknowledged when I walk in your store, If I have a question I will ask.
    Would rather browse on my own, and be left alone.

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Whenever I see someone dressed in all-tactical gear (in OD, Desert Sand, Chartreuse Mall or Tacti-Black), I always want to say something like "I used to wear that subpar civilian grade stuff, too, but my old SEAL commander showed me some real hush-hush special forces market stuff with tactical reinforced stitching and clotting agent impregnated into the fabric so if I get shot it stops the blood instantly and I can stay in the fight longer. You should see the new tacti-thong-holster I'm wearing, too!"

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Same owner, different FFL holder. Same as Red Jacket Firearms, Will Hayden will never hold another FFL.

He can barely hold a cup of coffee. Who has Red Jackets FFL now? Chris?

Blaster299 you just aren't privy to all the insider knowledge that the deputy FBI CIA marshal is. It's not your fault, he's just way too covert for you! He doesn't expect you to understand. ;)

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    Went in there today during lunch to look at some guns and there was only one other (potential) customer in the store. The 2 guys working there did not acknowledge either of us until i asked for assistance... then when there finally was some interaction the both of them acted like elitist prick assholes. I will never give any business to that store and will never refer anyone to them.

I've been to several other stores where everyone behind the counter has been nothing but helpful and courteous. Thank you Just Guns for the worst gun store experience thus far.

Nothing new. It's a shame.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    He can barely hold a cup of coffee. Who has Red Jackets FFL now? Chris?

Blaster299 you just aren't privy to all the insider knowledge that the deputy FBI CIA marshal is. It's not your fault, he's just way too covert for you! He doesn't expect you to understand. ;)

I think it is Chris. Might be Joe though.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Same owner, different FFL holder. Same as Red Jacket Firearms, Will Hayden will never hold another FFL.

I saw him (Sanford) at the Timo show. He was still cocky as hell. I used to go to Valley years ago and had the same experiences that everyone else had. Never stepped foot in the new place though so I would hold off judgement until I meet the CIA FBI SEAL Delta Force Ranger USSS Swat guy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom