Dicks in Gaithersburg has 22LR! And other Cal.'s!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    DSG in RIO has 325rnd "Fresh Fire Pack" cans of Federal Champion 22LR. Maybe a half dozen cans left at Noon. $19.99

Went in looking for the Remi Buckets of Bullets they had a couple weeks ago, but no joy there...

They also had Winchester White Box 100 packs of 9, 45, and tons of 40.

Many rifle calibers too, including bulk pack AR food.

It was the fullest I've seen their ammo shelf in a long while...

1 pack limit on all bulk stuff.

Enjoy!:party29:

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Damn I almost drove there for my lunch hour today but didn't. I was lucky to get one of those buckets of bullets but could always use a little more.

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    Of course they do because yesterday during my lunch break I drove right by that location to go to the Germantown Walmart looking for the elusive 22lr ammo and some 38 ammo. Walmart did not have any either caliber in stock and I'm sure by now Dicks is out of stock. Perhaps I will go by today anyway. Maybe they at least have 100 packs of 38.

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    I stopped by Dicks today (4/22) and the guy behind the counter said they would get more 22 ammo on Friday (4/25) morning. No idea how reliable this is but that's what he said.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    I was told by two employees at DSG here in Gburg that Fridays shipment is LARGE and that they will be stacking some right at the front counter upstairs. Said the buckets of 22 are coming in too.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    If your conscience doesn't bother you about buying from them, then that sounds like a decent opportunity. Just realize that they were the reason that anti gun legislation passed in 2013.

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    Of course they do because yesterday during my lunch break I drove right by that location to go to the Germantown Walmart looking for the elusive 22lr ammo and some 38 ammo. Walmart did not have any either caliber in stock and I'm sure by now Dicks is out of stock. Perhaps I will go by today anyway. Maybe they at least have 100 packs of 38.

I stopped by Dicks today (4/22) and the guy behind the counter said they would get more 22 ammo on Friday (4/25) morning. No idea how reliable this is but that's what he said.

And my losing streak continues... Stopped at Dicks again today (5/15) at lunch time.. Salesperson : "Oh we had 22 ammo yesterday and even a little this morning but it's all gone now."

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    And my losing streak continues... Stopped at Dicks again today (5/15) at lunch time.. Salesperson : "Oh we had 22 ammo yesterday and even a little this morning but it's all gone now."

Just like that sign in my favorite bar... "FREE BEER TOMORROW"... I can never seem to catch that one at the right time either !

cestrella13

Cosmoline Dreams
    Mar 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I understand; I used to try and keep track of shipping dates, call ahead, talk to the employees when there, and I still had a hard time with getting .22lr. I recently have been fortunate with first picking up a 525 pack of Golden Bullet, and then a 2000 can of M22, in the same week!

But, again, doesn't happen often lol

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I got some Remington sub sonic at the Rio store about 2 months ago but haven't seen it there since. It was $9.99 per 100 and I got the limit of 3 boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom