• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    What a jam to be in! A hundred things you can say on a sign about Frosh and you have to choose ONE.

The hitwtom sign suggestion "MAKE MARYLAND GREAT AGAIN 2018!" is a winner.

We do not support the motto suggestion: "Maryland, the FREED state 2018" because of the uncomfortable linkage the word "FREED" has to the history of African-American freed slaves in America . Joining us at the Feb. 7 Rally will be members of the mostly African-American shooting club "Second Liberty". Let's not trivialize the word "freed" in conjunction with a rally that is earning some very welcome diversity.

Here are some of our of "Second Liberty" 2A partners joining us. It will be great to stand shoulder to shoulder with you on the 7th!

Looks like someone we know is trying to duck out of the picture... :D

Looking forward to meeting our "Second Liberty" fellow patriots!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Signed up and shared.

Edit: Quoted the wrong post, doh. Signed up and shared the Deplorables Tuesday Facebook thing.

I just posted a ride share option for those in Waldorf on the FB Page.

:thumbsup: Awesome sauce! You guys are Patriots. :mdpatriot

The Book of Faces page will be updated daily with new pictures of past PP events, some Deplorables pics and even some of EL1227's videos (hint, hint)....

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    :thumbsup: Awesome sauce! You guys are Patriots. :mdpatriot

The Book of Faces page will be updated daily with new pictures of past PP events, some Deplorables pics and even some of EL1227's videos (hint, hint)....
    Naw, I am just a pissy gun owner with nothing better to do.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Rack we need a sign or two that says "WE"LL BE BACK ON GUN BILL DAYS!"

Remind them we are vigilantly watching ... like the Coast Guard - Semper Paratus!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Remind them we are vigilantly watching ... like the Coast Guard - Semper Paratus!

:thumbsup: Most excellent idea!

I will say that we all can make signs for this event. Come up with a great idea like our friend Mark75H? Fantastic, make it up and bring it with you. Know of a popular sign that's in the R&R inventory and want to make sure that YOU get to hold it, then go ahead and make another one.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Yeeeeup! I am thinking through a possible sign-painting party--you chip in a few bucks for paint and brushes and I will supply the blank sign. Or buy your own paint (waterproof) and brushes and we arrange to get you a blank sign board.

The November election was a God-send in more ways than one: I went all over creation asking for and getting permission to collect campaign signs that we will re-use for 2017 protest signs. We just need cans of paint and buckets of brushes.

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    Yeeeeup! I am thinking through a possible sign-painting party--you chip in a few bucks for paint and brushes and I will supply the blank sign. Or buy your own paint (waterproof) and brushes and we arrange to get you a blank sign board.

The November election was a God-send in more ways than one: I went all over creation asking for and getting permission to collect campaign signs that we will re-use for 2017 protest signs. We just need cans of paint and buckets of brushes.

I have children reserved to paint as well.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side

That sounds like fun. I am considering the following signs:

"May Issue" is DESCRIMINATION!

Equal Carry Rights for ALL!

Don't FROSH on my RIGHTS!

I am putting in for half day vacation so I can join this event. It's been too long since I have supported 2A causes and I like the sound of this one. These PPs are pretty epic.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It would definitely be in the evening, I'm thinking starting at 6pmish.

If the numbers on the FB thread are solid commits I'm thinking we're going to need more signs....

Thinkin' BYOB, we supply the ice and coolers, and tables for Jack & Coke etc, plus snacks and I think we have another winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom