Attachments

• sons.jpg
      sons.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 313

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    As an idea for some of the signs how about "Make Maryland Great 2018" or something similar to get the message across for 2018 elections. Mike and Mike have to go

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    As an idea for some of the signs how about "Make Maryland Great 2018" or something similar to get the message across for 2018 elections. Mike and Mike have to go

:thumbsup:

You're going to love the signs, they are excellent signs, everybody loves the signs. We are going to have the best signs, made by wonderful people and the whole thing is going to be bigly yuge!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, Tuesday Feb 7th is definite going to be BIGLY!!

Hitwtom: make a couple of your

MAKE MARYLAND
    GREAT AGAIN!

signs for the rally, for sure.

We will make a batch too. That's a great slogan to tie into a VERY successful election season just finished.

Attachments

• IMG_5916.JPG
      IMG_5916.JPG
      63.7 KB · Views: 225
    Last edited:

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    I plan to be there unless something comes up at work that I can't miss. Letting these people know that the public shaming will continue, in larger doses than last year, is important.

I'm pissed... and I'm not going away.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I plan to be there unless something comes up at work that I can't miss. Letting these people know that the public shaming will continue, in larger doses than last year, is important.

I'm pissed... and I'm not going away.
    Is it possible for you to go in late?

I am hoping to be off the whole day, but the 'meat' of Deplorable Tuesday should be over by 11 am or so and if need be, I will go in to work then.

NOT sporting on you and I applaud your enthusiasm! :thumbsup:

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    Is it possible for you to go in late?

Usually going in late won't be an issue, but every once in a while we kick off first thing and I would have to be there.

There is a high probability that I will be able to join everybody in Annapolis. There's even enough time to make a sign calling out Frosh. Rack's Frosh sign is quite popular and gets claimed quite quick if I recall. I would love to have one of my own letting him know how I feel! Now I just need to come up with the perfect saying... so many options... so many options...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Usually going in late won't be an issue, but every once in a while we kick off first thing and I would have to be there.

There is a high probability that I will be able to join everybody in Annapolis. There's even enough time to make a sign calling out Frosh. Rack's Frosh sign is quite popular and gets claimed quite quick if I recall. I would love to have one of my own letting him know how I feel! Now I just need to come up with the perfect saying... so many options... so many options...

What a jam to be in! A hundred things you can say on a sign about Frosh and you have to choose ONE.

The hitwtom sign suggestion "MAKE MARYLAND GREAT AGAIN 2018!" is a winner.

We do not support the motto suggestion: "Maryland, the FREED state 2018" because of the uncomfortable linkage the word "FREED" has to the history of African-American freed slaves in America . Joining us at the Feb. 7 Rally will be members of the mostly African-American shooting club "Second Liberty". Let's not trivialize the word "freed" in conjunction with a rally that is earning some very welcome diversity.

Here are some of our of "Second Liberty" 2A partners joining us. It will be great to stand shoulder to shoulder with you on the 7th!

Attachments

• IMG_6433.jpg
      IMG_6433.jpg
      70.3 KB · Views: 209

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads