• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    awesome

according to AOL weather for Cambridge Md for sunday:

Sunday: Showers and thundershowers in the morning, then cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around 2 inches.

Maybe ill et the chance to test the AR and Ak for durability test! Dropping them in the mudd and 2 foot deep water and see if they keep firing!:party29:

I think not.

Wre going to be heading down arouind 1-2 pm today. As soon as wife gets out of class. So we should be in the area 5-6 pm.

James , what area are you staying at?

HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    I'm broke so I won't be bringing much, I haven't heard from Georgia Arms so I'm going to have to buy some .45 and .308 today or tomorrow.

The trick will be finding it cheap without driving to fredrick... any walmarts on the way to the shore that aren't taking names?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm broke so I won't be bringing much, I haven't heard from Georgia Arms so I'm going to have to buy some .45 and .308 today or tomorrow.

The trick will be finding it cheap without driving to fredrick... any walmarts on the way to the shore that aren't taking names?

I doubt it. You can stop at The Armory on Saturday or maybe Anglers on Sunday.

DelMarVa sells ammo. You'll probably pay a premium for it though.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point

I cant believe you didnt get your ammo, I got mine in 3 days.

Theres always my favorite on the way for you I think....Bass Pro :innocent0

Gander Mountain is probable 20-30mins past the shoot, leave a little earlier and hit there.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I'm heading out the door, so I should be in Delmar in 4 hours or so. Anyone who happens to be in the area tonight and wants to grab a beer, send me a PM. I will be logging on from the hotel when I get there. :gun3: :gun7:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    What time are you guys leaving tomm. morning coming from near or around Baltimore?

From Annapolis, plan on 1.5 hours max. So, depending on where in Baltimore it will take about 1.75 - 2 hours

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member

Gander Mtn in Salisbury has good prices on ammo. It's about 15 min past the range. Take 50 to rt 13 North, it's on the left maybe second light.

Next best option is Wal-Mart in Cambridge but their prices are not what they used to be. Wal-Mart is on the right side of 50 in Cambridge. You can't miss it. Good luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom