• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blacklab25

Mar 26, 2013
    Mardela Springs
    Just got off the phone and he said he is against the bill. He says the bill os poorly written and will not stop gun violence. Believes more is needed in mental health part but said bill will not hurt law abiding citizens which is not true. He is a gun collector himself.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I've had dealings with Rudy for years. I would bet if you called back and expressed pro gun control opinions, he would agree with you. I would also bet he is not a collector.

He will support the most politically expedient position.

blacklab25

Mar 26, 2013
    Mardela Springs
    I hope he is against the bill. I'm just relaying what he told me. He said that he would vote depending on how his constituents wanted him to, which is against the bill. He did say that all the mass shootings have one thing in common and that was the people are mentally unstable. Also used the phrase "guns don't kill, people do." I did not like the part when he told me that this bill would not affect the law abiding citizen, maybe he never read the bill before because I have no idea how he came up with that. He also said that he was receiving threats because of this bill but didn't elaborate to what extent. Threatening with non-support in the next election is not a threat. What I'm afraid of is if this bill is made into an attractive mental health bill to him, where does he stands then?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    He may not support the bill as written but if he gets what he wants his options are open...
    My guess looking for a way out... lack of mental health issues and nics compliance may give him that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom