• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    a voluntary militia is a right of the people under the md constitution. a voluntary militia would have standing in court under the militia clause of the second amendment.

risk

Dec 7, 2011
    Its not about being "Free" its the fact that you cant be in the Military and a "Militia" at the same time

I realize the violation of military rules, but I'd ask you to consider what being a freeman really means.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I realize the violation of military rules, but I'd ask you to consider what being a freeman really means.

Are you in the military? Would you be facing a possible court martial? Are you going to potentially lose your job for signing up? Did you make a commitment to the DoD and are currently under a contract of employment with them?

If not take your freeman non sense and shove it.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I dunno about this one. A public figure, some liberals filing for a FOIA, and folks are exposed. Don't like the possibilities. Love the idea, but this isn't for public eyes.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I honestly don't know what Dwyer is up to. This one seems a little out of left field.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    The idea is sound (I.e, asking people to consider what they will do if some future Gestapo-like org comes knocking), but the execution needs some work. Dwyer skipped some steps in his zeal to "do something."

He could have taken some pages from Sipsey Street Irregulars on how to go about this more discreetly. Like asking people to start focusing on individual readiness (gear and physical fitness) and building contacts and relationships.

Branding an umbrella org right out the gate is great publicity, but not so great for prepping for actual utility down the road.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom