• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    Should I be concerned? I’ve purchased several handguns over the past year, most recently in December and have always gotten the not disapproved email at 6am on the 7th day. Until this time.

Anything to do with the fact that I purchased another handgun in December along with a Remington rifle…did I get flagged for some reason?

Should I contact the MSP Licensing division?

Thanks - mike

aht2131

Aug 5, 2011
    Its probably just some technical delay in the system that has nothing to do with you specifically. Maybe check tomorrow if you still don't receive anything.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Should I be concerned? I’ve purchased several handguns over the past year, most recently in December and have always gotten the not disapproved email at 6am on the 7th day. Until this time.

Anything to do with the fact that I purchased another handgun in December along with a Remington rifle…did I get flagged for some reason?

Should I contact the MSP Licensing division?

Thanks - mike
    Assuming you don't have designated collector status, was your December handgun purchase within the last 30 days? If so, you won't get the email until 30 have passed from your last purchase.

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    Seriously? Dang it. I don’t need it but since I already paid for it I’d like to have it sooner than later.

And I am def not a collector. I bot a P322 on 12/17 for my daughter to plink with when we go to the range. I’m attempting to add a P365X to my little collection.

Own both a P365 X Macro and an M17. Sig love fest I know.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Seriously? Dang it. I don’t need it but since I already paid for it I’d like to have it sooner than later.

And I am def not a collector. I bot a P322 on 12/17 for my daughter to plink with when we go to the range. I’m attempting to add a P365X to my little collection.

The collector thing is just a letter the MSP gives you. It allows you to buy as many regulated firearms as you want whenever you want. (just like the Constitution intended). The only prerequisite is that you already own 1 regulated firearm and the letter is no charge.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

No DC status, that’s why you’re not approved yet. Just get it, it’s a piece of cake and then you won’t have to deal with this nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County

May want to re-think your tag line. Sounds like you're "about to be a Sig guy".

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    May want to re-think your tag line. Sounds like you're "about to be a Sig guy".

I have a CZ75 P-01 and a gen 3 Glock 17 as well. But my carry gun has been the X Macro and will work the plain X into the rotation, when I actually get it !!!!

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Your FFL should have asked/mentioned this. I know last 2 (one was a sell at MSP barracks) they did they mentioned 30 day window.
    I thought it was also on the online form at one point.

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    I finally got to picked up my new baby. Maybe I will do a proper comparison between the P365X and the P365 X Macro, which has been my ccw the past 12 months.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom