• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I finally got to picked up my new baby. Maybe I will do a proper comparison between the P365X and the P365 X Macro, which has been my ccw the past 12 months.
    Congratulations.

I need to rent and check out the P365 platform again the next time I go to the range. I found the first generation P365 too small for me to shoot with (and I am a short guy with small hands) but I hear that more recent generations have slightly larger grips. I look forward to reading your range report.

Cal68

GenoBluzGtr

Mar 23, 2018
    I recently picked up a 365X. Very nice shooter and ultra-comfy to carry. Has a slightly longer grip than the standard 365, but same short barrel and the weight is perfect for a smaller-framed guy like me to lug around all day. MUCH more comfortable to carry than my 1911 or my G19

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    I recently picked up a 365X. Very nice shooter and ultra-comfy to carry. Has a slightly longer grip than the standard 365, but same short barrel and the weight is perfect for a smaller-framed guy like me to lug around all day. MUCH more comfortable to carry than my 1911 or my G19

Agree. Which is what I was after. I'm only 5'6" with normal ish sized hands and the original 365 mag release is impossible operate without manipulating my hands.

My thought is to carry the X Macro in the cooler, more clothing months and the X in the summer. Unless I think I will be more comfortable having 34 rounds in my person !!!

GenoBluzGtr

Mar 23, 2018
    Agree. Which is what I was after. I'm only 5'6" with normal ish sized hands and the original 365 mag release is impossible operate without manipulating my hands.

My thought is to carry the X Macro in the cooler, more clothing months and the X in the summer. Unless I think I will be more comfortable having 34 rounds in my person !!!
    Ha.. yes. And even the X has some aftermarket options for more rounds... up to 15 per mag, if I'm not mistaken.

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    Good to know since the one I bought has the mags pinched to only hold 10. Because you know bad guys only have 10 rounds in their guns too.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

I've been carrying a Sig 365XL IWB @3O'Clock, It is very comfortable and I really forget it's there. I found the same issue with the mag realease, and following the advice I read on mDS from Blaster229, I ordered an extended mag release and it has solved that issue.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I just did a transfer and it was 7 days at 0600 hours like clockwork. Doing me DC application now, I need another.. lol

I carry a 365 spectre comp in a Wilson Combat grip module and I added a magguts kit to the mag that adds two more rounds to the 12rd mag for 14rds. This also adds a bit of a lip for the pinkie finger, which I find very helpful. The WC grip is beefier than the factory grip module and I have fairly large hands.

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    I just started my wait for a Glock G48 last night and started wondering what the heck is the practical purpose of a 7 day waiting period when The People's Republic of Maryland knows I already own at least 2 handguns (purchased in MD since COVID.)

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    I just started my wait for a Glock G48 last night and started wondering what the heck is the practical purpose of a 7 day waiting period when The People's Republic of Maryland knows I already own at least 2 handguns (purchased in MD since COVID.)
    Because Maryland. Also, you won’t get the email until Tuesday…..again, Maryland

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    I just started my wait for a Glock G48 last night and started wondering what the heck is the practical purpose of a 7 day waiting period
    There never was one. Last century, the wait was for THE MAIL. 77R forms were MAILED to MSP by your FFL.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    You are expecting logic related to MD gun laws. There is none. Docpeanut is right, because Maryland

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    I've been carrying a Sig 365XL IWB @3O'Clock, It is very comfortable and I really forget it's there. I found the same issue with the mag realease, and following the advice I read on mDS from Blaster229, I ordered an extended mag release and it has solved that issue.

Will take a look. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom