• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I shake my head in disbelief,
    This is some serious 3rd world stupidity here.
    It is hard for me to wrap my head around this,,, is all of DC this stupid?
    Do the residents of DC know they are that stupid? and they elect the dumbest among them, to lead them ? Looking at pictures of the DC council, there appear to be whites on there too. So this is equal opportunity stupidity,,

Hey DC council: HINT -> "Its not the guns, It's YOUR sons!

Odd, when I am in WY,, everyone is strapped, everyone. Yet there is little to no violent "gun" crime,,
    I am on the cusp of figuring out the difference and why on the vastly different crime stats between DC and WY,, but I just can not put my finger on it. When I do figure it out, I will present my findings to the DC council!!!
    People want this so they vote for people who want it.

zx10guy

Alpha Geek
    Sep 29, 2022
    Maryland
    And these fools want statehood. I'm almost of the mind to let them have it even though DC was never to be a state from its inception. See how long it takes before the place turns into a pile of smoldering $hit with out the Feds keeping them in check or dumping money into them to bail them out.

It's funny how people that were actually trying to make positive changes are always driven out from that cesspool. Michelle Rhee was the DC Superintendent and was actually cleaning crap out before she had had enough and left.

Wayneb

Dec 31, 2018
    Ellicott City, MD
    I shake my head in disbelief,
    This is some serious 3rd world stupidity here.
    It is hard for me to wrap my head around this,,, is all of DC this stupid?
    Do the residents of DC know they are that stupid? and they elect the dumbest among them, to lead them ? Looking at pictures of the DC council, there appear to be whites on there too. So this is equal opportunity stupidity,,

Hey DC council: HINT -> "Its not the guns, It's YOUR sons!

Odd, when I am in WY,, everyone is strapped, everyone. Yet there is little to no violent "gun" crime,,
    I am on the cusp of figuring out the difference and why on the vastly different crime stats between DC and WY,, but I just can not put my finger on it. When I do figure it out, I will present my findings to the DC council!!!
    "It's not the guns, it's YOUR sons!" How eloquent & succinct!
    Too bad it may soon be considered a Federal crime to say such things.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    And these fools want statehood. I'm almost of the mind to let them have it even though DC was never to be a state from its inception. See how long it takes before the place turns into a pile of smoldering $hit with out the Feds keeping them in check or dumping money into them to bail them out.

It's funny how people that were actually trying to make positive changes are always driven out from that cesspool. Michelle Rhee was the DC Superintendent and was actually cleaning crap out before she had had enough and left.
    The Statehood argument is such an obvious sham for political leverage. These fools only want Statehood if they can be their own state. I've asked them if they want Statehood by becoming part of Maryland and they say "No, we don't want that.".

Perhaps the only thing which can save DC from self-immolating is a return to the Control Board era with Federal oversight.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The Statehood argument is such an obvious sham for political leverage. These fools only want Statehood if they can be their own state. I've asked them if they want Statehood by becoming part of Maryland and they say "No, we don't want that.".

Perhaps the only thing which can save DC from self-immolating is a return to the Control Board era with Federal oversight.
    O. Roy Chalk approves

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I despised DC Transit as a student here in the 1960s.

I have to admit that I'm grateful that it helped push me into working to buy my own transportation.

Personal transportation = Personal freedom.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    So what if more shootings

The important factor is how many were committed by permittees?

I’m betting close to or 0

As they say in aviation:

No factor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom